X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: latitude 5300 with password

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
    Yes, you were wrong.
    Thanks for your concern, but only a moderator decides what and how should be deleted, and if it should be deleted.
    I can see your Windows key (if I want to) in the next post #196, but if you want to prevent this from happening and/or if you have any problem with that just don't make any more requests here and use one of the paid sites offering the service. As simple as that.
    Thought I was doing right... Thank you for explanations. I will remember in the future. In attachment original file.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ghostdogpl View Post
      Thought I was doing right... Thank you for explanations. I will remember in the future. In attachment original file.
      Same as #196 !, or another dump !

Comment

Hi bro need clear password bios
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MAZMAZ23 View Post
          Hi bro need clear password bios

There's another chip that you must upload here = 8 mega

Comment

please i have dell latitude 5300 with password... please help me clear password.. Mine has 8mb and 16mb chip
            but here is the 8mb
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hyditech View Post
              please i have dell latitude 5300 with password... please help me clear password.. Mine has 8mb and 16mb chip
              but here is the 8mb
              1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mandrake87 View Post
                1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                THANK YOU..I appreciate so much

Comment

Computer model: Latitude 5300
                  Service code: 7FC2JT2
                  System number: 7FC2JT2-8FC8
                  Requirement: Unlock BIOS password
                  Thank you very much for everything you've done

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yygg123456 View Post
                    Computer model: Latitude 5300
                    Service code: 7FC2JT2
                    System number: 7FC2JT2-8FC8
                    Requirement: Unlock BIOS password
                    Thank you very much for everything you've done

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mandrake87 View Post
                      Thank you very much for your support. The problem has been perfectly resolved

Comment

DELL latitude 5300 BLOCK

Good afternoon. There is a DELL latitude 5300 laptop bought in America. After installing Windows 10, the first time you connect to the Internet, the laptop locks up. I was easily able to put the operating system on a new SSD drive, boot up without connecting to the Internet, install all the drivers. But the first time you connect to the Internet, a locking window appears. As I understand it, the blocking is for a certain organization, something like an MDM blocking. Bios without password.
                        How can I get rid of this blockage?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-29-2023, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Re: DELL latitude 5300 BLOCK

Originally posted by bykanovm View Post
                          Good afternoon. There is a DELL latitude 5300 laptop bought in America.
                          check in bios if you have Absolute computrace enabled and if you can disable it. If not, post bios dump here, I will help you to disable Computrace.
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-29-2023, 07:03 AM.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

n the protection section there is an Absolute item, as I understand it. I can't turn it off. Here is the original dump.

Attached Files

Comment

n the protection section there is an Absolute item, as I understand it. I can't turn it off. Here is the original dump.

there should be another bios chipset or your dump is corrupted. Try read it again and compare new read with this one.
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                                there should be another bios chipset or your dump is corrupted. Try read it again and compare new read with this one.
                                Strange. counted again, no difference found. Here is the second read.
                                And why did you decide that it is not correct or damaged? Is this possible due to the fact that a non-native BIOS was already sewn into the laptop? since the flash drive is already soldered, and when turned on there is a dark screen delay.

Flash 25Q128JVSQ

Attached Files
                                Last edited by bykanovm; 07-29-2023, 07:49 AM.

Comment

That laptop was originally owned by the North West London Clinical Commissioning Group, a part of the National Health Service in London, England. What you are seeing is an anti-theft system in operation; Is the laptop stolen property? I would contact Absolute Software who will advise if the device is reported stolen and, as long as it's not, will authorise deactivation of Computrace.

Comment

Originally posted by ianbak View Post
                                    That laptop was originally owned by the North West London Clinical Commissioning Group, a part of the National Health Service in London, England. What you are seeing is an anti-theft system in operation; Is the laptop stolen property? I would contact Absolute Software who will advise if the device is reported stolen and, as long as it's not, will authorise deactivation of Computrace.

Laptops were bought on Ebay, bought a lot. Here is one of them such protection. I do not think that it was stolen, since several pieces were taken in one place. It is not so easy for us to contact the account from Ukraine.

Comment

It is not so easy for us to contact the account from Ukraine.
                                      https://www.absolute.com/customers/support/contact/
                                      https://www.nwlondonicb.nhs.uk/contact-us

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.​
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Strange. counted again, no difference found. Here is the second read.
                                        And why did you decide that it is not correct or damaged? Is this possible due to the fact that a non-native BIOS was already sewn into the laptop? since the flash drive is already soldered, and when turned on there is a dark screen delay.

Flash 25Q128JVSQ

sturcture of your bios is not ok, it contains only Bios Region. Anyway, try this bios, extracted from bios update.
                                        Attached Files
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Laptops were bought on Ebay, bought a lot. Here is one of them such protection. I do not think that it was stolen, since several pieces were taken in one place. It is not so easy for us to contact the account from Ukraine.
                                          I would only expect Computrace to be activating like that because it is checking in with Absolute Software and being told that the device *has* been reported as stolen. Otherwise, it would just sit there enabled but inactive.

I think you should be getting back in touch with youe eBay vendor, opening a dispute and asking for a refund.

Slava Ukraina!

Comment

Working...
                                          X