• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: latitude 5300 with password

pls help me unlock pass bios
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello. Anyone can help with Dell Latitude 5300 lock BIOS. Suffix 8FC8. I can find out only two bios chips 8Mb and 16Mb.
      Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zsi3ug4z View Post
        pls help me unlock pass bios
        1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by meta99 View Post
          Hello. Anyone can help with Dell Latitude 5300 lock BIOS. Suffix 8FC8. I can find out only two bios chips 8Mb and 16Mb.
          Thanks
          1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
            works perfect. You are awesome!

Comment

I have a Dell laptop (Latitude 5300) with bios admin password locked. need help unlocking please. I have looked at the resources available and these indicate that bios with -*8FC8 have no current tool to provide a way to unlock an admin locked bios.
              Last edited by diliph; 04-25-2023, 05:14 AM. Reason: provide more information

Comment

Originally posted by diliph View Post
                I have a laptop with bios admin password locked. need help unlocking please.
                1. RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                2. BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                3. Password removal by laptop brand
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.​
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

I have looked at the resources available
                  Good for you.
                  and these indicate that bios with -*8FC8 have no current tool to provide a way to unlock an admin locked bios.
                  That's right. If you read back the thread at the beginning you'll see people uploading files waiting for someone to do the unlock, these files called dump contains the bios of the laptop which is programmed in the bios chip. So you'll need a programmer to read this chip. Now with this information in mind go back and read again BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools thread to find out how to do it.

Comment

Hello everyone. Please kindly help me to unlock Dell latitude 5300 with password. Thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by markobi View Post
                      Hello everyone. Please kindly help me to unlock Dell latitude 5300 with password. Thanks
                      Here's your Unlocked BIOS, hope it works fine.
                      Attached Files
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>>
                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                        Here's your Unlocked BIOS, hope it works fine.
                        It worked sir. Thanks so much

Comment

Re: latitude 5300

DRIVE freeze -0031 [ATTACH]29920[ATTACH]
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, please help me unlock my dell 5300 bios

Comment

Originally posted by ghostdogpl View Post
                              Hi, please help me unlock my dell 5300 bios
                              Read the rules before posting:
                              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Comment

sorry, I have issues with attachment...
                                Last edited by ghostdogpl; 05-14-2023, 05:35 AM.

Comment

sorry, I have issues with attachment...

1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.Good luck.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

@lapfix thank you so much - everything works fine

Comment

@lapfix thank you so much - everything works fine
                                      What exactly is your reason for removing the attachment in post #195 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                        What exactly is your reason for removing the attachment in post #195 ?
                                        After reading the first few pages of this thread, I thought I should do it like this (maybe it's about server space, maybe about not showing windows key) - Was I wrong?

Comment

After reading the first few pages of this thread, I thought I should do it like this (maybe it's about server space, maybe about not showing windows key) - Was I wrong?
                                          Yes, you were wrong.
                                          Thanks for your concern, but only a moderator decides what and how should be deleted, and if it should be deleted.
                                          I can see your Windows key (if I want to) in the next post #196, but if you want to prevent this from happening and/or if you have any problem with that just don't make any more requests here and use one of the paid sites offering the service. As simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                                          X