Need UEFI Password Removed from my Surface Pro 5 BIOS DUMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sebkarimpour@gmail.com View Post

Hi can you solve the problem .I have similar problem too?
    In my case, the bios was corrupt. Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sebkarimpour@gmail.com View Post
      hi again
      Sn:
      Send to you, try and feedback !
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by minhdigital View Post

Unfortunately it's doesn't work .like before windows logo appear about 4 second and shutting down

Comment

I just saw that touch doesn't work, can you reprogram the bios again? Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by pic16f84a View Post

I just saw that touch doesn't work, can you reprogram the bios again? Thank you very much
            Try installing lates firmware and drivers pack.

Download Surface Pro 5 [Wi-Fi] Drivers and Firmware. from Official Microsoft Download Center

Comment

Hi!

Can somebody help me with the BIOS / UEFI password?
              Surface Pro 1796, S/N 002707574053, original BIOS dump attached.

Thanks!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vegi View Post
                Hi!

Can somebody help me with the BIOS / UEFI password?
                Surface Pro 1796, S/N 002707574053, original BIOS dump attached.

Thanks!
                here
                Attached Files
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi!
                  Everything works fine, thanks again!

Comment

hi can someone clear uefi lock.
                    Surface Pro (5th Gen) with LTE (1807)
                    motherboard code : M1011229-019
                    S/N : 069008582053
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by khawaja0007 View Post
                      hi can someone clear uefi lock.
                      Surface Pro (5th Gen) with LTE (1807)
                      motherboard code : M1011229-019
                      S/N : 069008582053
                      try..
                      Attached Files
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

try..
                        password is removed but both camera not working and system is missing serial number also

Comment

Originally posted by khawaja0007 View Post

password is removed but both camera not working and system is missing serial number also
                          Send to you
                          Attached Files

Comment

Send to you
                            works perfect. Thankyou

Comment

I have another Surface Pro 1807 LTE here with another password locked BIOS. Serial Number is 061683481953. Any chance of unlocking this one? The bin file looks a bit different to the first one (maybe due to a different BIOS revision)
                              Attached Files
                              I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by c_hegge View Post
                                I have another Surface Pro 1807 LTE here with another password locked BIOS. Serial Number is 061683481953. Any chance of unlocking this one? The bin file looks a bit different to the first one (maybe due to a different BIOS revision)
                                try..
                                Attached Files
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

It works. Thanks. The serial number is missing (and it now just shows as 123123123 in the surface app) but I'm not too worried about it. The device works and the pasword is gone.
                                  I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Hello

I need help for BIOS pw removal, find enclosed the dump of my bios, can somebody help me out?

SN: 014248280953

Thanks a lot!
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kashi1712 View Post
                                      Hello

I need help for BIOS pw removal, find enclosed the dump of my bios, can somebody help me out?

SN: 014248280953

Thanks a lot!
                                      try..
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

try..
                                        Hello,

Thanks a lot ! Awaiting new chips to not overwrite previous one. Keep you posted, thanks !

Comment

Hello, could someone help me to reset the password from my BIOS?

I have been trying to analyze changes made in the files above to determine the exact bytes that should be changed...

Changed some bytes, but the password is still present

Also, two areas of touch are not responding, could it be the consequence of my bios changes?
                                          Hope it's not a hardware problem 😐

Can someone give me a tip on how to determine those exact bytes?

*Also I noticed that the solution of resetting the password can be by cutting the whole area, but I am not sure that it is a proper solution.

Model: Surface Pro 5 1796 256
                                          Serilal: 011160581053

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X