X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need UEFI Password Removed from my Surface Pro 5 BIOS DUMP

Originally posted by abumu3ed View Post
    update, the tab only shows boot logo then off
    Should work, most probably you didn't programmed the chip correctly, do it again - use verification, read the chip after programming and compare the content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
      Should work, most probably you didn't programmed the chip correctly, do it again - use verification, read the chip after programming and compare the content.

This can happen in some versions, when the SaDataBase variable is linked to other security.

Comment

you are right, a small capacitor (or something like) was accidently removed

now everything works fine, thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by abumu3ed View Post
          you are right, a small capacitor (or something like) was accidently removed

now everything works fine, thank you again
          You're welcome.

Comment

Re: surface pro 5 bios/uefi unlock

hi mates.
            I want to factory reset .
            There are bitlocker and SEMM activated.
            help needed here.

Sorry for me not understanding the "AWORD" thing. (stupid me)...
            I merged the file "dumpnopass-aword1" with my one and now I get boot loop with only square logo showing.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Vesko356; 06-27-2023, 10:29 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by exwilliam View Post
              hi mates.
              I want to factory reset .
              There are bitlocker and SEMM activated.
              help needed here.

Sorry for me not understanding the "AWORD" thing. (stupid me)...
              I merged the file "dumpnopass-aword1" with my one and now I get boot loop with only square logo showing.
              The "AWORD" thing:
              Attached Files

Comment

hi i have surface pro 5 {m1007506-015} touch screen not work after install new windows . i install any windows and download in microsoft,unistall&install new version driver touch but not happen. touch screen is replaced
                can you help me plz
                Last edited by akam73; 07-05-2023, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by akam73 View Post
                  hi i have surface pro 5 {m1007506-015} touch screen not work after install new windows . i install any windows and download in microsoft,unistall&install new version driver touch but not happen. touch screen is replaced
                  can you help me plz
                  try this..
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104153
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                    The "AWORD" thing:
                    I try the new file.
                    I can now e ter uefi settings, but SEMM seems to be still active. I can't finish the recovery process.
                    Could you remove the SEMM lock also?
                    Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by exwilliam View Post
                      I try the new file.
                      I can now e ter uefi settings, but SEMM seems to be still active. I can't finish the recovery process.
                      Could you remove the SEMM lock also?
                      Thanks in advance.
                      Edit: I restarted everything from scratch and now I could install recovery successfully!
                      Thanks again!
                      By the way, I'm still interested in knowing exactly what was the "AWORD" thing as I'm having another device with the same issue.

Comment

Hi
                        can anyone help to remove SEMM surface pro 5 1796 i hve remove the UEFI password but SEMM is active.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNLAG7 View Post
                          Hi
                          can anyone help to remove SEMM surface pro 5 1796 i hve remove the UEFI password but SEMM is active.
                          in bios you have Management tab and Zero touch UEFI Management and choose opt out.
                          "Zero Touch UEFI Management lets you remotely manage UEFI settings using a device profile within Intune called Device Firmware Configuration Interface (DFCI). If you do not configure this setting, the ability to manage eligible devices with DFCI is set to Ready. To prevent DFCI, select Opt-Out."

this is the way a solved the same problem to a surface pro 7+ and installed from USB create with rufus - look at rufus website and check boxes as in images.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks but only Enterprise Management tab is there.
                            I managed to remove the SEMM by modify the bios but now missing UUID.
                            There is the modified bios.
                            Any help.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNLAG7 View Post
                              Thanks but only Enterprise Management tab is there.
                              I managed to remove the SEMM by modify the bios but now missing UUID.
                              There is the modified bios.
                              Any help.
                              search for "remove SEMM surface pro" and you have a guide on learn.microsoft page.
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                                search for "remove SEMM surface pro" and you have a guide on learn.microsoft page.
                                Thanks.
                                I manage to fix it from bios all ok now.

Comment

I NEED TO REMOVE Surface Pro password BIOS DUMP
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by megatech27 View Post
                                    I NEED TO REMOVE Surface Pro password BIOS DUMP
                                    try..
                                    Attached Files
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                      try..
                                      thanks but it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by megatech27 View Post
                                        thanks but it didn't work
                                        try this..
                                        Attached Files

Comment

please remove password
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X