Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

430 g5 Bios password help

Hi, please help me with password from the bios probook 430 g5
    I tried to write some bios and always switch on the black screen and 30 set later video.
    Attached Files

Re: 430g5 Bios password help

Originally posted by MICHAEL_2013 View Post
    Hi, please help me with password from the bios probook 430 g5
    I tried to write some bios and always switch on the black screen and 30 set later video.
    Unlocked
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: 430g5 Bios password help

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, very much. you are the best! Working Fine

Comment

Hp probook 430 g5 bios password

Hi someone can clean bios administrator password please i used hpunlocker.exe but still the password this is my backup
        hp probook 430 g5
        mainboard : Da0x8bmb6f0 rev :f
        thanks
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ismaelstepheno; 11-16-2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Re: Hp probook 430 g5 bios password

Originally posted by ismaelstepheno View Post
          Hi someone can clean bios administrator password please i used hpunlocker.exe but still the password this is my backup
          hp probook 430 g5
          mainboard : Da0x8bmb6f0 rev :f
          thanks
          >
          Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Re: 430 g5 Bios password help

thanks but no image

Comment

thanks but no image
              No way.
              Most probably you have an issue with programming of the chip, or it's not properly soldered to the board.
              Try again & check carefully all, use verification.
              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

ok thank you anyway I write the old dump and it works perfectly with image I write this and I have no image and the fan go fast

Comment

ok thank you anyway I write the old dump and it works perfectly with image I write this and I have no image and the fan go fast
                  Try
                  Attached Files

Comment

thank you very much lapfix this one working
                    Last edited by ismaelstepheno; 11-17-2021, 06:01 AM.

Comment

HP ProBook 430 G5 BIOS locked with admin password

Hello everyone, my name is Lior Levi and I live in Israel
                      This is my first time here.
                      I have HP ProBook 430 G5 2VP86EA and it's BIOS locked with admin password. no way to upgrade it but I'm enable to use the laptop and enter Windows 10. just the bios is locked.
                      The global manufacturer refuses to help me
                      The local lab wants to replace a motherboard for twice the price of a laptop.
                      I disassemble my laptop and removed the main battery and CMOS battery for few days but still the BIOS is locked.
                      Mother board model: DA0X8BMB6F0 rev F
                      Wrote on the BIOS chip: Gigadevice HH1742 25B127DSIG AP15471
                      From google search I saw some chip os programmer on amazon but I don't know nothing about it. I don't know if it can read and write my BIOS chip or not.
                      I also saw on ebay some chips for my laptop model but it's not mentioned there if the chips match my motherboard model.
                      And which manufacturer of the chip itself. Should the chip manufacturer and the chip model be the same as the existing chip?
                      Are there electrical voltages (volts, watts, amperes) that the chip supports?
                      How do I know if such a chip is suitable for my computer? That will not cause a short circuit.
                      what can I do? I really need expert help.
                      thank you.

Comment

Re: HP ProBook 430 G5 BIOS locked with admin password

Originally posted by leezhihao2020 View Post
                        How do I know if such a chip is suitable for my computer? That will not cause a short circuit.
                        what can I do? I really need expert help.
                        thank you.
                        You need a programmer or rasberry Pi for dump original bios,To replace a new bios chip, you need to have soldering skills in electronic components, so buy a programmer and dump your bios and post it here, someone will unlock for you is the best. Your bios chip use 3.3 vol VCC. You can use Winbond chip 25Q128FV.. to change Giga chip.
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-07-2022, 02:09 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: HP ProBook 430 G5 BIOS locked with admin password

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                          You need a programmer or rasberry Pi for dump original bios,To replace a new bios chip, you need to have soldering skills in electronic components, so buy a programmer and dump your bios and post it here, someone will unlock for you is the best. Your bios chip use 3.3 vol VCC. You can use Winbond chip 25Q128FV.. to change Giga chip.
                          Hello Hoaca388
                          I ordered BIOS chip from EBAY for my laptop motherboared.
                          the store wrote to me that I may need to replace also the main EC i/o microcontroller because the password may storage there as well and without replace it, the laptop may ask the password or there will be a error message with flash screen.
                          I don't know nothing about that. can you or someone else can explain it for me?
                          I know that there is a BIOS chip with 8 legs. but the main EC i/o microcontroller have so many legs.. what should I do?

Comment

HP ProBook 430 G5 2VP86EA , Motherboard DA0X8BMB6F0 rev F

Greetings,

1. I have an HP ProBook 430 G5 2VP86EA laptop
                            The BIOS is locked with an admin password and I do not remember it
                            Its BIOS chip model: Gigadevice HH1742 25B127DSIG AP15471 3.3v
                            I placed an order from the EBAY website for a replacement BIOS chip for the laptop motherboard model: DA0X8BMB6F0 rev F
                            The store wrote me that the chip model they will send me is: GigaDevice 25Q128CSIG
                            I want to make sure with you is it possible and electrically safe for the replacement chip model to be compatible with my laptop instead of the current locked BIOS chip?

Beyond that, I do not know if you can explain to me that the computer manufacturer HP refuses to give me support:
                            Will replacing the BIOS chip remove the password and I can finally enter the BIOS?
                            Because one of the stores on EBAY wrote to me that it would be necessary to replace the i/o microcontroller EC chip as well, claiming that the password is also stored there and that I would have to use a programmer to do it otherwise there will be an error message and flicker on the screen and and the computer will not work.
                            I do not understand anything about it.

2. I have technical questions in case the chip I ordered will not be able to remove the administrator password from the BIOS:
                            What model can a programmer read and write about my BIOS chip model?
                            I do not have a programmer
                            But I installed softwares of some programmer models and my BIOS chip model was not supported by these programmers softwares:
                            https://www.alisaler.com/category/so...mers-software/
                            On top of that my BIOS chip model works with 3.3v and I have not found a programmer that supports it.
                            I would appreciate if you could explain to me and recommend me a programmer model that supports my chip.
                            I saw on the Amazon website this model with a wire that connects to the motherboard without having to solder the chip:
                            https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SHSL9X9
                            But this model does not support my BIOS chip.
                            Neither in terms of software (chip model does not appear in its software)
                            and neither in terms of hardware (3.3v)

I would appreciate it and thank you if you can answers my questions and explain to me as much as you can.
                            Last edited by leezhihao2020; 02-07-2022, 07:11 AM. Reason: I forgot to ask some questions

Comment

Re: HP ProBook 430 G5 2VP86EA , Motherboard DA0X8BMB6F0 rev F

I'm using this ( SP20P ) : https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...id=37536726969
                              you can try to find it on AliExpress.
                              NOT FOR PROGRAMMING EC.

Attached Files
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-07-2022, 02:09 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi,Can someone help Clearing this bios password ?
                                Laptop model : HP ProBook 430 G5
                                BIOS CHIP Model: 25B127DSIG

Bios Read by Sofi SP8 FlyPro V.4.56 by Selecting Device Type GD25B128E [SOP8]

File is attached 16MB
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bharataus View Post
                                  Hi,Can someone help Clearing this bios password ?
                                  Laptop model : HP ProBook 430 G5
                                  BIOS CHIP Model: 25B127DSIG

Bios Read by Sofi SP8 FlyPro V.4.56 by Selecting Device Type GD25B128E [SOP8]

File is attached 16MB
                                  xxx
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

xxx
                                    Great. Thanks for swift response. It worked !!!

Comment

Working...
                                    X