Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    the serial number 5CG8061RR0

Comment

Re: bios for HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2

Originally posted by hoangdo191 View Post
      the serial number 5cg8061rr0
      aaaaaaaa
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Cam on nhieu! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          ccccc
          Thank you. it worked

Comment

please help me unlock this hp x360 1030 g3... it has password..
            i have try using the RCUNLOCKER but it giving me error...
            Please help me to unlock this one...THANKS
            Last edited by Vesko356; 09-22-2023, 07:47 AM. Reason: Bios removed.

Comment

Originally posted by hyditech View Post
              please help me unlock this hp x360 1030 g3... it has password..
              i have try using the RCUNLOCKER but it giving me error...
              Please help me to unlock this one...THANKS
              Read the rules before posting:
              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Do NOT hijack threads, look at the thread title!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

hp 1030 g2 no getting on need help clear me
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wahabmahmood48 View Post
                  hp 1030 g2 no getting on need help clear me
                  RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:
                  • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
                  • Post what the problem is, be specific - black screen, no boot, running slow, password.
                    Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need" or other such terms

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Guy's, I have programmed my HP ELITEBOOK 1030 G2, severally but can't really understand why Non has display on the screen, the other file keep coming up with blue screen

Comment

Hello everyone. i have an hp 1030 g2 that turns on some times. i reprogramed the bios with the one that was sent to me here. the laptop now turns on just fine. only that this time, lots of keys on the keyboard stopped working. i thought maybe its a keyboard problem. so i replaced the keyboard but the problem persist. so i figured it is because i used a bios bin with wrong serial and other info in the new bios bin.

Here is my backup below, alongside the device serial.

SN: 5CG8321KTX
                      ProID: 2YJ58US#ABA

NOTE: the new bios bin i used that turned the laptop on was for another laptop
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tjaytony View Post
                        hello everyone. I have an hp 1030 g2 that turns on some times. I reprogramed the bios with the one that was sent to me here. The laptop now turns on just fine. Only that this time, lots of keys on the keyboard stopped working. I thought maybe its a keyboard problem. So i replaced the keyboard but the problem persist. So i figured it is because i used a bios bin with wrong serial and other info in the new bios bin.

Here is my backup below, alongside the device serial.

Sn: 5cg8321ktx
                        proid: 2yj58us#aba

note: The new bios bin i used that turned the laptop on was for another laptop
                        sn: 5cg8321ktx
                        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

sn: 5cg8321ktx
                          With this, none of the keys are working. which is just weird.

with the bios that was sent to me on post 220. that one works with few keys functioning.
                          Last edited by Tjaytony; 11-02-2023, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjaytony View Post
                            With this, none of the keys are working. which is just weird.

with the bios that was sent to me on post 220. that one works with few keys functioning.
                            You need find hardware problem.

Comment

that was the first thing i need. will double check though

Comment

the store i got the keyboard from. all the keyboard they had in stock was bad. had to buy from another store.

so yes, it was an hardware fault. all good now. thank you

Comment

Hi got this password locked bios Hp elitebook x360 1030 G3. SN: 5CD012931Y. If anyone can help unlock it please.
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-24-2023, 08:50 AM. Reason: Bios removed.Off topic

Comment

Originally posted by mesta83 View Post
                                    Hi got this password locked bios Hp elitebook x360 1030 G3. SN: 5CD012931Y. If anyone can help unlock it please
                                    This thread is for the G2 not G3 ,post your request in a 1030 G3 thread. Have you tried RCUnlocker ,read the bios guides sticky thread and you`ll find the link to it
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-24-2023, 08:47 AM.
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

1030 g2 clean me help pls

Comment

Originally posted by Zadiq View Post
                                        1030 g2 clean me help pls
                                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting .

You MUST NOT:
                                        • Post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need", "clear me" or other such terms
                                        You MUST:

Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.

Comment

Hi there!
                                          I am working on an HP X360 1030 G3, that will not post (black screen, fans on high speed).
                                          As a first step, I wanted to reflash the BIOS.

I downloaded the most recent BIOS from HP and dumped the content of the Flash.
                                          The BIOS Chip is 32MB. The downloaded file is about 23MB.

According to the UEFI Tool, the dump consists of descriptor+ME (16 MB) and BIOS (16 MB).
                                          So I would like to replace the BIOS part with the downloaded file, but it's obviously too big. According to UEFI tool, it contains nothing else but the UEFI region, but I suspect, it might also contain the EC region.

Who can help me figure this out? Is there a way to split the downloaded image?

Please find attached the dump and the downloaded image file.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X