X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asus x452e bios needed

hi everyone i need a working bios for this model asus X452E AMD GRAPHICS

Re: asus x452e bios needed

i think this is not a bios isssue i cannot power on using power button but power switch board have 3.3v when i touch and short pin 3 and pin 4 it sparks and their is a green light, but when i do not touch those pins, green light goes off i think something short in that area anyone can help please

Comment

update: i can power on the laptop if i short pin 2 and pin 3 but when put the power button switch board cannot turn on but there is 3.3v on button switch

Comment

Try to find the switching pin on sio and try to directly switch from there.

Comment

thanks for the response mcplslg123 you mean i connect a jumper wire from kbc to power switch button? which pin i connect?

Comment

Originally posted by Romulo View Post
            thanks for the response mcplslg123 you mean i connect a jumper wire from kbc to power switch button? which pin i connect?
            I didnt mean that. Try to find out the switching pin on kbc and short that pin to gnd.

Comment

Thanks for the response where could it be the switching pin for this please?
              Attached Files

Comment

here is
                Attached Files

Comment

still i cant resolved this issue i have attached the image of the switch board the two upper left and right of the button switch have 3.3v and the small transistor x311 on pin 2 have 3.3v but i cannot power on the laptop with this switch but if i short pin 2 and pin 3 laptop powers on and boot normal

Comment

and here is the image of the switch board
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X