• Show
Clear All

ASUS X200CA bios needed

asus x200
    rev:2.1

bios needed. help me please

Re: ASUS X200CA bios needed

hi, my friend
    i see you here in badcaps, asking for bios file and i know you are very busy.
    but here all members are busy and our friend always answers you and give you what you need, but you never post a simple bios file since 2013 you first register in the forum, i will ask you why? why you ask for help and you do not help any person. i will not post the bios for you, maybe other member will post it for you. you an engeneer and you won't share your knowledge with us.
    this is your post.
    215 needed bios file and zero file posted in 4 years.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by polytek View Post
      hi, my friend
      i see you here in badcaps, asking for bios file and i know you are very busy.
      but here all members are busy and our friend always answers you and give you what you need, but you never post a simple bios file since 2013 you first register in the forum, i will ask you why? why you ask for help and you do not help any person. i will not post the bios for you, maybe other member will post it for you. you an engeneer and you won't share your knowledge with us.
      this is your post.
      215 needed bios file and zero file posted in 4 years.
      Agreed fully with Polytek. Thats not the spirit of this forum. Here we'll should help each other and share whatever we can.

Comment

agreed with you polytek he keeps asking but not sharing and give advise

Comment

agreed with you all also this guy always keeps asking without sharing you know this forum sharing each other knowledge you been asking bioses since 2013 when someone gives you what you need you dont even say thanks maybe this guy should not given what he asking. your a laptop engineer but you cannot share your knowledge or help others here
          Last edited by Romulo; 08-19-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X