Clear All

elitebook 2570p bios dump

Hello,
    I need a bios dump for elitebook 2570p with i5 cpu
    somebody can help me with this?

it`s 16mb dump...

Re: elitebook 2570p bios dump

Hi
    If you need dmi info fix upload original file.
    techman1025
    Attached Files

Comment

Here
      the bottom half of you file is blank.. let me know how it go's
      techman1025
      Attached Files

Comment

please give me hp elitebook 2570p bios dump 16MB

Comment

Hi, so you know how to add dmi info to an HP 2570p bios dump - can you explain the process for us?
          Some of the units we buy come bios locked, so I usually download a dump and then use the nbdmifit and windmifit tools to enter the info. This doesn't always work - sometimes the tool thinks the bios is locked even though the post screen says its in manufacturing mode which means its unlocked, right?

So I'd like to take a dump, add the dmi info, then flash it. So, if you can help I appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by whitejohnny71 View Post
            Hi, so you know how to add dmi info to an HP 2570p bios dump - can you explain the process for us?
            Some of the units we buy come bios locked, so I usually download a dump and then use the nbdmifit and windmifit tools to enter the info. This doesn't always work - sometimes the tool thinks the bios is locked even though the post screen says its in manufacturing mode which means its unlocked, right?

So I'd like to take a dump, add the dmi info, then flash it. So, if you can help I appreciate it!
            1. You CANNOT add dmi info to blank dump with nbdmifit or wndmifit BEFORE flash...
            2. BUT, if u download a newdump file with BLANK dmiinfo, and flash it, then you will facing Manufacturing Mode, thats mean your notebook has unlocked,so you can enter winOS
            3. Wndmifit can mpm unlocking,but sometimes some info cannot be filling by this programs, you need another tools : biosconfigutility
            4. So you can use BIOSCONFIGUTILITY to fill FULL INFO of your DMI.

Comment

Originally posted by rioreno View Post
              1. You CANNOT add dmi info to blank dump with nbdmifit or wndmifit BEFORE flash...
              I meant with a Hex editor like HxD
              2. BUT, if u download a newdump file with BLANK dmiinfo, and flash it, then you will facing Manufacturing Mode, thats mean your notebook has unlocked,so you can enter winOS
              Ok, so the blank dmi info triggers manufacturing mode?
              3. Wndmifit can mpm unlocking,but sometimes some info cannot be filling by this programs, you need another tools : biosconfigutility
              4. So you can use BIOSCONFIGUTILITY to fill FULL INFO of your DMI.
              Hmm, wndmifit probably calls BIOSCONFIGUTILITY. I haven't been able to unlock anything with wndmifit, only lock...
              So what I am getting at is - How do I make a blank dump from my units dump using a hex editor? Because that way I can preserve or update ME regions, etc...

With other brands I dump with a ch341 type programmer, then use HxD to edit as necessary, then flash it back...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by techman1025 View Post
                Hi
                If you need dmi info fix upload original file.
                techman1025
                This is the post I'm referring to - Techman, are you blanking the dmi info or replacing with new dmi?

And how do i do it lol? How do I blank the DMI info? Just hex in 00s? or...

Id like to know the offsets if anyone has worked them out, or text search strings to find the dmi info in the dump. I've seen the system configration IDs (usually look like A1009D11 or A1002C22 etc) in dumps before...

Comment

I meant with a Hex editor like HxD
                  You can using hxd and UEFITOOL
                  Ok, so the blank dmi info triggers manufacturing mode?
                  Yes blank dmiinfo will trigger manufacturing mode..
                  Hmm, wndmifit probably calls BIOSCONFIGUTILITY. I haven't been able to unlock anything with wndmifit, only lock...
                  So what I am getting at is - How do I make a blank dump from my units dump using a hex editor? Because that way I can preserve or update ME regions, etc...

With other brands I dump with a ch341 type programmer, then use HxD to edit as necessary, then flash it back...

Thanks
                  How to make a blank dump , check my posting :
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...19&postcount=6

Comment

Sweet, headed there now... Thank you for your help!

Comment

Hi
                      Whitejohnny 71 That's the way to do it other way is to use the correct DMI TOOL version.
                      Techman1025

Comment

Working...
                      X