Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASUS VIVIBOOK X541UV BIOS password removal is possible!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS VIVIBOOK X541UV BIOS password removal is possible!

Could someone assist in removing the BIOS password from this binf file? I've tried and failed to follow the guides regarding AMITSE decryption !

Laptop is an ASUS X541UV - bin file and pictures attached.

Thanks for reading!
    Attached Files

Type the serial number please..

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
    • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

SN : G9N0CV178677393

Comment

Originally posted by Yacine007 View Post
        SN : G9N0CV178677393
        Try and feedback
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

This is my first request and I am very grateful, thank you very much it works very well everything works correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Try and feedback
            Hello my friend hope you're fine, well after testing everything i have a problem with the fan it turn very high 2400rpm in normal condition.
            Is there a program to control the fan? Or it's a problem with the bios version! Thank you in advance
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Yacine007 View Post

Hello my friend hope you're fine, well after testing everything i have a problem with the fan it turn very high 2400rpm in normal condition.
              Is there a program to control the fan? Or it's a problem with the bios version! Thank you in advance
              F541UV
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

F541UV
                Thank you very much for your intention and cooperation 🙏 apparently it's a manufacturer defect, it works like that. Thank a lot my friend may god protect you.

Comment

Working...
                X