X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus FX506HC-HN053 bios password unlock

Hi!
    It's an Asus FX506HC-HN053 laptop.
    After trying to remove the bios administrator password, it asks for the password, but no longer accepts the known password.
    I'm asking for help.

Model : Asus FX506H
    FX506HC-HN053
    SN:NCNRCX0263904C
    MFD: 2022 - 12

Board Model: DA0NJJMBAG0 REV: G
    Bios chip:Winbond 25Q80DVIG
    Bios Dump:
    Attached Files

try to find another bios .

Comment

Originally posted by Shandor2012 View Post
      Hi!
      It's an Asus FX506HC-HN053 laptop.
      After trying to remove the bios administrator password, it asks for the password, but no longer accepts the known password.
      I'm asking for help.

FX506HC-HN053

Bios chip:Winbond 25Q80DVIG
      Bios Dump:
      wrong chipset, look near PCH
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You are right. Closer to PCH was this chip as seen in photo1, but I found another flash chip, MX77L12850F close to the second M.2 connector, photo2
        I didn't find this face in the list from the TL866C programmer, but I'm documenting myself and coming back.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shandor2012 View Post
          You are right. Closer to PCH was this chip as seen in photo1, but I found another flash chip, MX77L12850F close to the second M.2 connector, photo2
          I didn't find this face in the list from the TL866C programmer, but I'm documenting myself and coming back.
          yep, that one, MX77L12850F, I must have been looking at the other motherboard. Read it and post the dump.
          LE: I was looking at FX504 MB ...
          Last edited by volinakis; 02-13-2024, 11:58 AM.
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I managed to solve it.
            The MX77L12850F chip can be replaced with Winbond 25Q128FV, and the content can be found in the attached file.
            I update the description data and attach the working file. It is 100% tested.

FX506HC-HN053

Bios chip:MX77L12850F
            Bios Dump:
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you all for your help. And I hope that in the future it will be helpful to others!

Comment

Working...
              X