Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP PROBOOK 450 G8 DAX8QAMB8D0 REV : D Bios needed

hi my beloved friends..,i hope ya all is OK
    i have a HP probook 450 G8 DAX8QAMB8D0 REV : D laptop with bios issue PLEASE if anyone can help me with the BIN files please

thank you in advance.

Re: HP PROBOOK 450 G8 DAX8QAMB8D0 REV : D Bios needed

Originally posted by Mackey View Post
    hi my beloved friends..,i hope ya all is OK
    i have a HP probook 450 G8 DAX8QAMB8D0 REV : D laptop with bios issue PLEASE if anyone can help me with the BIN files please

thank you in advance.
    Post the serial number, a backup if available and issue description - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

am not so good in laptop repair..i just starting flashing bios now for 3 years so i dont know how to check the seriel of it sir.

Comment

am not so good in laptop repair..i just starting flashing bios now for 3 years so i dont know how to check the seriel of it sir.
        Is there a serial number on the base,or on a sticker inside.If you have backups post them.

Attached Files
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bd2RvzXzcE&t

https://support.hp.com/us-en/documen...298-1862169-16

Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.​
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
            is there a serial number on the base,or on a sticker inside.if you have backups post them.

s n # 5cd1228rop hp probook 450 g8

Comment

And your bios backups ? ,its essential to make good backups before trying to flash any other bios.Post your backups here in a zip or rar attachment.If you can`t make backups tell us what model your programmer is and the software version,and whether or not you`re using a clip (what type of clip) or if you have desoldered the chip(s).

Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-18-2023, 04:11 AM.

Comment

There are six versions for this model (T70/T85/T87/T88/T89/T99 ) and the bios at the HP homepage is not the full file.

Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Sir i made a mistake erasing the BIOS chips and reprogram it with the bios files i got from TELEGRAM which did not work for me Sir please HELP me i am lost and i don't know what to do now please sir.

Comment

Sir i made a mistake erasing the BIOS chips and reprogram it with the bios files i got from TELEGRAM which did not work for me Sir please HELP me i am lost and i don't know what to do now please sir.
                    Try this
                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

OK thanks i will try and get back to you thank you very much Sir.

Comment

Hi Sir i tried what you said but still problem not solved sir..i mean the laptop does not run or power up at all and only the power led light burning NO fan spin Sir please help me out Sir.

Comment

Hi Sir i tried what you said but still problem not solved sir..i mean the laptop does not run or power up at all and only the power led light burning NO fan spin Sir please help me out Sir.
                          Sorry, I don't have any ways either.

Comment

Hello guys
                            hp probook 450 g8 notebook dax8qamb8d0 rev d bios bin and ec bin
                            if anyone can assit me

Comment

Originally posted by Bowayne View Post
                              Hello guys
                              hp probook 450 g8 notebook dax8qamb8d0 rev d bios bin and ec bin
                              if anyone can assit me
                              Read the rules before posting:
                              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Thanks to all supporters.​
                              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Plz help me to clean my bios password hp probook 450 g8
                                ec rom
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by YOUN View Post
                                  ec rom
                                  Post your SN and MB number

Comment

Originally posted by YOUN View Post
                                    ec rom
                                    Read the rules before posting:
                                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Comment

HELLO, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME REMOVE LAPTOP PASSWORD
                                      HP PROBOOK 440 G8
                                      BOARD DAX8QAMB8D0 REV: D
                                      S N #5CD119BCTS
                                      ADJUNTO DOS ARCHIVOS .BIN
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by javier fajardo View Post
                                        HELLO, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME REMOVE LAPTOP PASSWORD
                                        HP PROBOOK 440 G8
                                        BOARD DAX8QAMB8D0 REV: D
                                        S N #5CD119BCTS
                                        ADJUNTO DOS ARCHIVOS .BIN
                                        CCCCC
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X