T203 AsProgrammer Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T203 AsProgrammer Error

I bought the T203 programmer and unsoldered the T2 ROM chip from the A2159 and put it in the T203. Then connected to Win 8 via USB AsProgrammer started and when I want to read it an error comes up! See pictures. I also tried it on Win 10.

Hello, I have a problem. I unsoldered the chip from my Mac A2159 and put it in the T203. When I open As Programmer and click on Read ID I get the error message Error connecting CH341! What's wrong there? Please help. Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: T203 AsProgrammer Error

Remove all devices from the programmer socket.

Then try to connect again.

The fault is that the tool itself cannot be found.

This has to do with the ch341 driver package.

Confirm the usb cable; usb socket..try a different port on your PC; be sure the driver package from WCH is the latest.

Comment

Hello mon2, yes I made it now. I was able to read and write to the T2 ROM. Apparently the serial number has been swapped. I did the restore too. But now I have to activate it or not? The Mina T2 Activation was not on the USB stick, I loaded it from the network, but it does not work. What else has to be done? Do I still have to pay for software to activate? I hope it's okay now? I bought the t203 and thought it would work with it? greeting

Comment

4. According to the new operation method, read the original ROM data, then change the new serial number, write the data back to the ROM chip, and finally use the T203 software to bypass the activation lock.
        5. Remember: After changing the serial number and writing back the ROM data, you must not enter the DFU mode to use the "Apple Configurator" software to restore the T2 system.

I don't understand what to do after writing the ROM. Shouldn't I use the Apple Configurator?

Comment

I bought the t203 tool but I don't have the software.

Comment

t203 no longer works to unlock new bridge, its waste of money, even sn can be changed with software no need to touch chip, com on guys

Comment

Originally posted by alassane.dontavius View Post
              t203 no longer works to unlock new bridge, its waste of money, even sn can be changed with software no need to touch chip, com on guys
              I want to know what software is used to repair the SN there are tutorials?

Comment

Originally posted by smzlwan223 View Post
                I want to know what software is used to repair the SN there are tutorials?
                there will be no tutorials for such thing my friend, SN change worth gold, it will not come out for free anytime soon

Comment

where can I find the serial number with winhex?I can't find it ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Strolch View Post
                    where can I find the serial number with winhex?I can't find it ;-)
                    I think it's near the optical line 5 block

Comment

Working...
                    X