Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi Smart Key Touch Screen not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audi Smart Key Touch Screen not working.

Hy guys, i have this Audi smart key with a touch screen not working, the key has a 450 mA battery inside that looks ok on the multimeter, but when connecting the usb c on the board there is no power consumption, no current going to the board. Has anyone worked on these before?
    Attached Files

Use a toothpick and clean out any lint inside of the USB Type C connector. This is often a fault of such pocket sized widgets / phones. How is the feel of the cable insertion into this connector? Test with another USB C product you may own.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the usb c port, i have voltage on the pins while connecting the charger 5v and 3v , but i don't have anymore voltage on the board, only on some ics i can find 1.7v .but nothing on the battery port.

Comment

What Audi and year is this from? My guess is the the IC in the 3rd pic, bottom left. See if you got juice going in to it but not coming out.
        All I can say is: if the Audi has an encrypted BCM2, you need to do a bench flash and an AKL and virgin keys to replace them if you can't get it going.

Comment

It's just an adaption it's not the original key, they sell it on aliexpress, and you can add the motherboard from the original key to this one and transform it into a "smart key" with touchscreen... I've returned it because the cost of it it's the same with the time spent on it to figure it out.

Comment

modern junk,
            all this things are shit - specially the mercedes recievers that decide to forget your keys!

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
              modern junk,
              all this things are shit - specially the mercedes recievers that decide to forget your keys!
              Funny you say that. Usually it's the VAG keys / remotes for me.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                X