X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Good day,

I'm brand new here and looking for a board view for a rtx 3090 ti FE. If anyone has this or knows a source where to get it, I would be incredibly grateful

Comment

plz Im looking for palit gtx 1050ti stormx boardview or or schematic 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by GURBUSHKO View Post
        Hello, I'm looking for boardview or schematics of Sapphire R9 380 ITX Compact OC, I'll appreciate any help or high definition pics of the back of the card. I have "U376" missing at the back! Thanx in advance!
        Hi, i have the same card i can maybe send you a picture in a few houres with multimer measurements if u want to however on my R9 380 there are a few components missing, could you maybe help me identify them too?

Comment

Please i am looking for schematic or boardview sapphire r9 390 nitro, thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi Guyzz
            any boardview for HD 6970/6950 specially sapphire ...much appreciated
            From being a gamer to be a vga repairman

Comment

Need help please, where can i find a schematic for hd6990 ? Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dex_03 View Post
                Does anyone happen to have BoardViews for the following cards?

EVGA GTX 1050ti 4GB
                EVGA GTX 970
                Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
                Gigabyte RTX 3070

Thanks so much
                If you happen to find one for the evga 970 sc please share as I am looking for that as well.

Thank you!

Comment

Hey folks - I'm looking for IDEALLY an Nvidia A40 boardview/schematic but any 40x0 series founder edition card boardviews/schematics would be SUPER helpful as well.

THANK YOU!

Comment

do you have boardview and schematic file for gigabyte gtx1050..

Comment

Thank you so much for creating this thread Mod! I have an oldie GTX 480 that started showing a checkered screen, then finally went blank and now stops the desktop from turning on. I got a new GPU, and now everything works. I'm going to use the faulty one to learn. On that note, a schematic and board view for a GTX480, please Any signposting to a good learning resource is also welcomed.

Many thanks
                      LM

Comment

Hello,
                        Does anyone have the boardview for the msi 1080 ti gaming x, thanks

Comment

I need boardview RTX 3060Ti LHR Galax
                          PC work for schemaltic:
                          Mainboard: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4
                          CPU: I3-3240
                          Ram: 16Gb
                          Graphic Card: GTX 1050Ti zotac 4Gb Mini
                          SSD: 120Gb
                          HDD: 2Tb

Comment

Hello

Does anyone have a boardview for Sapphire Radeon HD6950. I do have the schematic V246-1.0 MSI HD 6950.

Thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi anyone having gigabyte 3060 ti eagle bordview files or similar please?

Comment

Hi!
                                I'm looking for a schematic diagram for a Gigabyte GTX 750TI. (not a boardview)

GV-N75TOC-2GI

Comment

Originally posted by Joaxi View Post
                                  Hi anyone having gigabyte 3060 ti eagle bordview files or similar please?
                                  I'm trying to fix my 5v rail

Comment

Originally posted by sox View Post
                                    Hi
                                    I have 3060 ti palit with this component in short
                                    u5 I attach photo
                                    any one have boardview or know what is this component?
                                    tnx un advance
                                    Hi i have similar issues with U5 how it ended? Do you have the bordview (mine is gigabyte but seems really similar)

Comment

I need the gigabyte gtx 750ti video card schematic

https://www.gigabyte.com/br/Graphics...-N75TOC-2GL#ov

Comment

Originally posted by 95er View Post
                                        Hi!
                                        I'm looking for a schematic diagram for a Gigabyte GTX 750TI. (not a boardview)

GV-N75TOC-2GI
                                        Originally posted by juniorchagas View Post
                                        I need the gigabyte gtx 750ti video card schematic

https://www.gigabyte.com/br/Graphics...-N75TOC-2GL#ov

The P2010 reference schematic should be helpful as well. A kind fellow already posted it:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=307

Own request:

Looking for close reference GTX 660 boardview, like:
                                        • MS-V287
                                        • Asus C2030P

Basically, does one of you have any other GTX 660 other than the Asus GTX 660 Draon Direct CU?

Many thanks for helping!
                                        Last edited by 0laf; 05-01-2023, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
                                          please use this thread to post your gpu schematics and boardviews .

Please consider making a donation to badcaps if this thread was useful to you.

Edit: 23rd april 2023
                                          a big thank you to everyone else who has contributed something towards the thread.i never knew it would become so popular since the 1st post back in 2020

does anyone have the radeon hd 6870 sapphire boardview?

Comment

Working...
                                          X