This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Look what I found boys I spent last night searching I even went through every page in this thread and now I finally have it.

Gigabyte gtx960 G1 4gb boardview
    Attached Files

Comment

I will be very grateful if someone could share schematic or boardview file for:
      Gigabyte GV-N660OC-3GD rev:1.0 card.

Thank you for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagt2023 View Post
        I will be very grateful if someone could share schematic or boardview file for:
        Gigabyte GV-N660OC-3GD rev:1.0 card.

Thank you for any help.
        Best I can do is the 2gb version maybe it will help you
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello. Looking for EVGA GTX680 FTW schematics/boardview files. Could anyone help me out please?
          Regards

Originally posted by k-krzych View Post
          Hello. Looking for EVGA GTX680 FTW schematics/boardview files. Could anyone help me out please?
          Regards
          UPDATE
          the part no is: 04G-P4-3685-B1

Thanks in advance
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-13-2023, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for a schematic and boardview for my Palit 1050 Ti Dual OC. I have an issue where my screen will turn black and the cards fans will begin to spin intermittently, rapidly switching between high, low and normal fan speeds. The card will sometimes work fine upon resetting the PC or it won't. I decided to visually inspect the card and found what appears to be a burnt fuse. My goal is to use the schematic and boardview to find out what is connected to the fuse on either side and use that information to hopefully find the root cause of my issue. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Correction, nothing stood out to me during the visual inspection. However I noticed the fuse and tested it using a multimeter in continuity mode.
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-15-2023, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I am looking for a ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1660 Super AMP schematics, one chip burned and i cant find the replacement

Comment

MSI N650 GTX V280 Rev 1.0 Schematic
                  Attached Files

Comment

Does someone have MSI V232 schematic/boardview?
                    N560GTX-M2D1GD5 / 560 GTX

Comment

Good morning everyone, I need the GTX 1660 Super NB 6G V2-V boardview. which pwm equivalent to the "ALNB 051T" (PS_PEX)?

Comment

ASUS ROG STRIX B360-I GAMING - Boardview ?

Hi, could anybody post BV for ASUS ROG STRIX B360-I GAMING ?

Comment

i need schematics for my AFOX GT 730 2gb gpu, i blew a capacitors on it, 3 exactly. I don't know the exact model of capacitors for it to replace.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Need an rtx 2070 mobile schematic, or better yet an eluktronics max 17 9750h+rtx2070 laptop schematic. I managed to short a resistor near the cpu, and replaced with a 0603 0 ohm resistor. for the last 2 years, all has been fine until recently, black screen audio loop hard reset due to high fluctuations in cpu v-core along with an internal_video_scheduler error under high loads. I need to check 0402 r102 resistor on a schematic for the gpu vram section to measure impedance. Cant tell if its a bad resistor or not, got awfully close to some liquid metal before i got it off the edge of the kapton tape right ontop of r102. right now im reading 3.5 kilo-ohms but most of the resistors surrounding similiar vram memory modules are 4.5kilo-ohms.

Comment

Re: Gt 730 voltage reg , burnt

Originally posted by przekrent View Post
                              APL1117-ADJ or APL1117-5 - 5V linear regulator.
                              Sir do you by a chance know the schematics for Ninja GT 730 4gb 128 bit?

Comment

Hi, can anyone help with a schematic / boardview for RX 6700XT.

Thanks

Comment

Hello, looking for boardview of Gigabyte Radeon 5700 XT. Thanks for any help!

Comment

do we have a schematic for Gigabyte GV-N960IX-2GD

Comment

Originally posted by dicky96 View Post
                                      And I also have these. One boardview and a couple of GPU ROMS but I thought I may as well post them here anyway

If I get anymore GPU schematics/board views I will post them
                                      i need ASUS Dual GeForceĀ® GTX 1650 schematics

Comment

Hey. Someone got the schematics for the Palit gtx 750 STORMX 2Gb? I would appreciate it.

Comment

looking for Asus DUAL-GTX1650-O4G Schematics

Comment

Working...
                                          X