X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Hello

If you find boardview can you share it with me?

Comment

hi all.
      I'm looking Asus dual gtx1060 3gb schematic.
      Some part is missing, I think that is capacitor but don't the value.
      If have boardview schematic, it is an advance.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by azrul; 11-01-2023, 10:36 AM. Reason: Attach a picture

Comment

Originally posted by dicky96 View Post
        Thanks SMDFlea

To join in the party, here are the ones that I have in my collection

These are all ECS/Elite Group
        Dear I need schematic of inno3d gt 440 2gb with firmware if possible please support.

Thanks
        Shoaib Ali

Comment

Hello, nobody has a schematic of gtx680??

Comment

Hello, nobody has a schematic of xfx rx 5700 xt raw II?? is a very rare the XFX pls

Comment

Hi everyone,

i have been looking through all the boardviews related to mine but i couldn't find the right one.

this is everything that is written on the board.

the 2phase mosfet I have identified based on the other one but there seem to be 2 resistors missing that i can't identify.

thanks in advance
              Attached Files

Comment

Is any RTX4080 boardview available ?

Comment

i need boardview gigabyte gv650oc 1G REV2.0

Comment

guys help!!!
                    i need gigabyte r9 270x schematic.
                    i got flash bad bios
                    Sorry my english

Comment

Originally posted by treishu View Post
                      hi everyone,

i have been looking through all the boardviews related to mine but i couldn't find the right one.

This is everything that is written on the board.

The 2phase mosfet i have identified based on the other one but there seem to be 2 resistors missing that i can't identify.

Thanks in advance

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
                      [mosfet]
                      22ca
                      n7cc

Comment

Hello! Need a schema and bardview asus geforce rtx 3050 dual oc edition. Graphics card is packed perfectly, with load appear artifacts and black screen. Memory test without errors. Thank you in advance!

Comment

hello good day guys. can some help me. i need Palit Jetstream super gtx 1070 dual fan, schematic and boardview. TIA

Comment

Does anyone have the schematic or boardview of the 2010 Asus HD6850?

Comment

Anyone have a reference NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super or 2080 boardview? I could only find either the MSI version or only the schematics.pdf. Should be PG180-A02.

Comment

Hi all !
                                Got an old (really old) graphics card .
                                A Radeon 1900GT .
                                Is there a possibility for finding a schematic / boardview for it ????

Comment

Good day , does any one have Asus GTX 950(6pin) board view and schematics? Thanks!

Comment

Hello, Looking for gigabyte GV RX550D5 2GD REV.1.1 schematics or board view. Anyone help please.

Comment

Hello, Looking for Sapphire Pulse RX550 4gb schematics or board view. Anyone help please.

Comment

Hello,
                                        I am searching for the probable resistor value of the marked, ripped-off component on a defective Palit 2080 Ti Dual that I bought. If someone can measure it or provide me with schematics/layout, it would be much appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grafik.png
Views:	809
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	3158631

Comment

• Black3R
                                          Black3R commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Hi man, I meassured it for you and it is exactly like from drawing. It is a BAD CAP, haha :-D From drawing C4382 0,1uF 16V 0402 X7R and fortunatelly not important.

@TrailandError:

Appears to be the same or very similar board as MSI MS-V371. According to V371 boardview, which can probably be found somewhere in this thread, component is #C4382 (pin 1 = USBC_VBUS, pin 2 = GND), 0.1µF capacitor, 0402 size. Pin 1 is on the right in your picture, pin 2 is on the left.

I doubt replacing this cap is going to solve anything though, unless the USB-C port was causing you trouble. Should function without it, although maybe a bit unstable.

I'm looking at that chunk missing out of the board right next to your component of interest, and thinking that I wouldn't pick this fight. Probably multiple layers of circuitry missing / cut / damaged / shorted-together. Just my 2 cents.
                                        Last edited by Joe24; 12-06-2023, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• TrailandError
                                          TrailandError commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Joe24 Hey Joe, thanks for the fast response. Actually, I have no clue what the issue with this card is. I bought it without a cooler, and a cooler arrived this week. Over the Christmas days, I'll be back home at my gaming setup and can test it.

Regarding the board damage I saw before buying it. Only the first two layers are damaged. The second layer has only the insulation affected, and on the top one, I bridged the ripped-off track. There is no short between the layers and signals. the layers and repair were coated between each other. Repairing boards itself is something I love to do. If you want, I can provide you with some close-up shots under the microscope and update you on whether it works again or if it was money wasted.

• Joe24
                                          Joe24 commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Hey if board repair is within your capabilities, then go for it. Any card that's had abuse on this level (chunks missing) is likely to have other issues, and I wouldn't take it on unless bored or well-remunerated - and I've never been bored.

I'm just a bit surprised that someone experienced in repairing multi-layer circuit boards is unable to find commonly-available service data . . . and fires the parts cannon without determining the card's problem first. Personally, I prefer a more systematic and measured approach.

Thanks for the offer of pictures, but I have no emotional investment in you or your card, and have thousands of my own pictures.
                                          Last edited by Joe24; 12-07-2023, 06:50 PM.
                                      Working...
                                      X