Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for boardview and schematic of DELL AMD Radeon R5 240 1GB GDDR5 low profile.
    Board is manufactured by MSI (V309-V1.00)
    Saw someone already posted them in a Polish forum, but need to pay with points.

Also looking for boardview and schematic of DELL AMD Radeon HD 7570 1GB GDDR5 low profile as well.

Thanks in advance to whoever can share them with me and others.

Comment

Hello, My Older Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780Ti it Exploded and 4 Caps Near The 12v Power Rail were Bunt to a crisp. When Measuring The Key Areas of The Gpu such as 12v Pcie it gave off 3.3 Ohms, And GPU Vrm with 3.4 - 4.0 Ohms, i have Desolderd The Burnt Caps, Tho i Do Not know which Caps i Need for an Replacement. if anyone can Provide a Schematics for Me, it would Help me a lot since I am Practice SMD Soldering on Dead Cards. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0023.jpg
Views:	1448
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	3160676
      Last edited by Sheeple0iq; 12-10-2023, 11:35 PM.

Comment

So i have a boardview of a rtx 4080/4070 both from Gigabyte the gaming OC

I will leave them Here
        Attached Files

Comment

hi Please anyone who has zotac gtx 960 4gb board view
          Last edited by bo543; 12-13-2023, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Ezequiel167
            Ezequiel167 commented
            Editing a comment
            have you found the schematic?

• bo543
            bo543 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have not. Please share if you have

Hello,

I'm looking for a Boardviews for TUF RTX3080?

Thank you

Comment

hi ,can anyone have MSI RX 6650 xt schematic and boardwiew? Please post it!!!!

Comment

Hi,any RX 6650 xt schematic and boardwiew? I have a fuse missing and I don't know what is the value, if somebody has a card MSI RX 6650 or 6600 to measure the value or a picture? Thanks

Comment

Ovi91, there is a high resolution photo of RX 6700 XT board on Tech Power Up website that shows the fuses under the 12V PCI_EXT connector pretty clearly.

The title of the article is "MSI RX 6700 XT Gaming X Review"

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Hi all,

does anyone have a schematic or boardview for this model video card? RX550
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-08-2024, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Does someone have the schematic of gtx 980 ti evga 2.0

Comment

Hi I need rx570 sapphire pulse schematic please

Comment

Originally posted by m1ch43lzm View Post
                          Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Hi, I'm looking for Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Gaming OC (GV-N308TGAMING OC-12GD) schematics and boardview

Thanks in advance
                          Also looking for this if anyone has it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ductranvinh View Post
                            Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

I need boardview RTX 3060Ti LHR Galax
                            I am looking for information about this same model, if by chance I find something I will warn you otherwise you warn me about RTX 3060ti LHR galax,
                            this is here with a power failure does not allow the computer where I installed it to turn on, I already bought another video card and replacement,
                            but I want to know if this one has a qualm.
                            I did a check on all capacitors/fuse-resistors/inductor coils, all standard values I would try to correct the BIOS if I got it..

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

Hi all, im looking for schematic or boardview for rtx 2060 phoenix GS 6gb, does anyone have something for this video card?

Comment

ASUS TUF-RTX3060TI-O8G-GAMING CG190PI Rev 1.0 Schematic and boardview. Bon appetit!
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi, does someone of you has a boardview for Gigabyte RTX 2060 6GB OC : GV-N2060OC-6GD?
                                    I need it to fix some trace and identify a mosfet and some resistors and caps?

Comment

i am looking for a boardview froma hp (gigabyte) nvidia 1660 super 6gb, D18P-GM2 TPC-P009G, ANY IDEA?

Comment

Hello, i am looking for a EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra Boardview if its not possible at least information of this specific chip highlighted as provided Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1201
Size:	319.7 KB
ID:	3209734

Comment

Working...
                                        X