Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp Elite Mini 800 G9 Bios Password

Hello

Can anyone remove the bios password from the Hp Elite Mini 800 g9. I am attaching the bios password file. Thank You
    Attached Files

Re: Hp Elite Mini 800 G9 Bios Password

Originally posted by witcher79 View Post
    Hello

Can anyone remove the bios password from the Hp Elite Mini 800 g9. I am attaching the bios password file. Thank You
    At 1st boot press F10 and reset bios to factory defaults, save, restart and password will go on. After that enter in bios setup and in Main tab you have "set machine unique data" and write there what it's written on the label inside the bottom cover. Or extract DMI from your bios dump:
    Feature Byte: 3E476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7T7W7maBapaqaucAdpdqeMfPgugzhKhZjhk8mEmVn7nVngnupDpVpq.43 (no spaces)
    Serial: 8CC24122ZP
    SKU: 5X7H6EA#ABU
    Build ID: 22WWQ6AT602#SABU#DABU
    Board CT: PQYXK0B8JH8GJN
    Name: HP Elite Mini 800 G9
    Save and use BCU to exit MPM mode or restart laptop how many times counter shows.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

There is still a password for the bios after uploading your bios file

Comment

Can anyone help with this model?

Comment

There is still a password for the bios after uploading your bios file
          1st thing TO DO is to RESET BIOS TO FACTORY DEFAULT! DID I STUTTER?
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          >>>>>

Comment

When I press F10 it asks for the password as before I cannot enter the bios for Reset to factory settings.

Comment

When I press F10 it asks for the password as before I cannot enter the bios for Reset to factory settings.
              did you remove CMOS battery?
              >>>>>

Comment

Before yes, but when uploaded your bios I put it in before switched it on. Should reprogram the bios again and switch it on without cmos battery? Thanks

Comment

Before yes, but when uploaded your bios I put it in before switched it on. Should reprogram the bios again and switch it on without cmos battery? Thanks
                  of course, it's basics! no power source should be connected.
                  >>>>>

Comment

Is the same and the password is still there. This message appears on first start-up

The bios has recovered its identity data from the Embedded Controller due to hash mismatch

Comment

Is the same and the password is still there. This message appears on first start-up

The bios has recovered its identity data from the Embedded Controller due to hash mismatch
                      so you have another eeprom chipset for EC, upload it here.
                      >>>>>

Comment

This is what I found on the board to check. Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone know how to remove the password or is good only to parts?

Comment

HP ELITE MINI 800 G9 bios password (F96A MBQ-2201)

Hi, I received desktop HP with password in bios how can I remove it, or can anyone remove it for me ? oryg dump in attachment.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP ELITE MINI 800 G9 bios password (F96A MBQ-2201)

Originally posted by pcrepai View Post
                              Hi, I received desktop HP with password in bios how can I remove it, or can anyone remove it for me ? oryg dump in attachment.
                              You MUST post the PC serial number, please read the updated rules !

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103569

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: HP ELITE MINI 800 G9 bios password (F96A MBQ-2201)

upload your EC dump here. its 16mb also post your serial

Comment

Hi,
                                  SN:8CC3122SZ4
                                  I found second chip which is also 32mb (photo) but Im not sure if its EC

Regards
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Regards
                                    Unlock
                                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                      Unlock
                                      Ive tried this file, but bios goes directly in recovering previos version, so I still have a password

Comment

Hi,

Regards
                                        Can you confirm this is the correct chip to read from? Have a couple HP 600 G9 Minis and trying to confirm.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                        X