benq fp767 problem 17 inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: benq fp767 problem 17 inch

I changed for three new fusers working but the problem is when I pull a cable jack and returns it to , the fuser screwed and no light no light

Comment

As Plainbill said change

4x C5707 (2SC5707) outlined in red

2x FU9024N outlined in blue

turn the board over and resolder 4 x transformers outlined black

then put in new picofuse
      Attached Files

Comment

ok i understand you but if i replace these transistors , the picofuser will not blow up?????because i changed 3 brand new fusers

Comment

You must also resolder the transformers
          Then that should cure the fuse prob

Comment

I'm afraid I'll pay for the ingredients and then will not work because it will cost alot of money

Comment

Whereabouts are you in the world ?
              These parts are not to expensive depending on where you are may be able to point you in the right direction

Comment

ok guys i put new pico fuser and now it works without any problems

thank you all about the help bybeybeye))

Comment

Originally posted by gasan View Post
                  ok guys i put new pico fuser and now it works without any problems

thank you all about the help bybeybeye))
                  You cannot possibly appreciate how happy we are to hear you say that.

PlainBill
                  For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Comment

its like a magic worksssssss hooohahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by PlainBill View Post
                        You cannot possibly appreciate how happy we are to hear you say that.

PlainBill
                        Ouch, I just blew Wonton soup out of my nose....
                        36 Monitors, 3 TVs, 4 Laptops, 1 motherboard, 1 Printer, 1 iMac, 2 hard drive docks and one IP Phone repaired so far....

Comment

Originally posted by smason View Post
                          Ouch, I just blew Wonton soup out of my nose....
                          A wonton didn't come out with the soup did it? Now, that would really hurt!!!

Comment

I have basically the same symptoms as GASAN with my benq FP767 17" monitor IE power led is on but no image on screen. I"ve taken out the circuit boards to check for anything obvious to no avail, the main fuse is good and its the only one that looks like a fuse. I only have grade 9 electronics 32 years ago so please be patient with me. 1st, I think I remember a transistor has to be removed from the board to be tested. 2nd, on your pic on pg 42, where are the picofuses? I don't even know what a picofuse looks like! I thought they would be "fu9024n" but they're marked q743 and q751 and have 3 leads so I'm assuming they're transistors. A new lcd monitor is about $100. in Toronto, Ontario, Canada So I'm wondering if I should even proceed as I don't know what the parts will cost me. I do know E=IR, LOL.

Comment

Are you able to provide photos of your power supply?
                              sorry I missed the pitcures I think i can see it but it out of focus
                              Last edited by alexanna; 02-12-2011, 07:31 PM.
                              Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

Originally posted by badbowtie View Post
                                A new lcd monitor is about $100. in Toronto, Ontario, Canada So I'm wondering if I should even proceed as I don't know what the parts will cost me. I do know E=IR, LOL.
                                Hi Badbow, welcome. The last couple of BENQs I repaired cost about $6.00 Canadian. Sure monitors are cheap, but it's fun to fix 'em and good to keep 'em out of the landfill.

You should measure the transistors, and the pico fuse, and check the soldering on the transformers.

Post a good photo of the board and we'll guide you from there.
                                36 Monitors, 3 TVs, 4 Laptops, 1 motherboard, 1 Printer, 1 iMac, 2 hard drive docks and one IP Phone repaired so far....

Comment

Originally posted by badbowtie View Post
                                  I have basically the same symptoms as GASAN with my benq FP767 17" monitor IE power led is on but no image on screen.
                                  Just so you know cross posting your threads is not going to make people happy here. It confuses people and makes people do double effort. Leave your post in one place (here) and follow the instructions given and people will help.

Problems with Benq style boards are well known here and we can suggest the proper solutions to fix them.

Please don't go down the road as the OP.
                                  --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

As you can see from 0015 and 0076, I'm a fitter/welder so please bear with me. Photos attached. the pic you were looking at was the guy online with the similar problem with his benQ monitor. thanks, badbowtie.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

If you look on the bottom of the Power supply board,in the area of the 3 aluminium heatsinks, you will see a component identification 'PF' that is the Pico Fuse, probably green in colour to locate it on the top of the board.

Comment

If you can't find the fuse please post some pictures that are not blury.WE need to be able to read componet numbers on the board.
                                        Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

sorry retiredcaps every site is different. by "crossposting" do you mean posting info in more than one place?

Comment

Working...
                                          X