Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logik Condensor Dryer Model No. LCD7W18

Hi Guy's

I am hoping that someone may be able to help me identify a component on a condensor dryer control board
    or if anyone has a circuit diagram of the board it would help.

The water pump went bad for some reason but even with the new pump fitted the new pump wont pump when the
    float switch is engaged.

I have tested the new pump out of circuit and it works and I have tested the wireing from the pump and float switch
    and all is well.

It was when I traced the wireing back to the control board that I noticed a component with a creator in it which has
    destroyed the part number which is why I need help.

The Condenser Dryer is a Logik and the model number is LCD7W18

I will upload a picture of each side of the circuit board plus a picture of the exploded component which was taken
    under the microscope which shows better detail. It would also be good if you could let me know if you think any of
    the other components might need checking.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Board-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.0 KB ID:	3177902

Click image for larger version  Name:	Board-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.0 KB ID:	3177903

This one shows the component with the creator in it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Board-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.0 KB ID:	3177904

This one with a bit more detail.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Board-4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.8 KB ID:	3177905

Thanks for your time and any help you can give me!
    Attached Files
Working...
X