Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hisense LTDN42K320 UHD 4K With strange Issue

description the fault:
    TV work fine with 4K UHD or HD too, toll picture no pixel fault, but if you put it in stand by or turn it off from wall let for 10 second less or more and turn it on the screen will start from the middle point became white till whole the LCD became white only. its look like screen discharge .. sound are fine

if you leave it after shutting down more than 1 minute or more it start normal first with HISENSE green words then color smart sign then start absolute toll picture and sound

Testing :
    1- all voltage and current measured by both status are the same
    2- LVDS signal (oscilloscope) measuring same wave signal at both status
    3- Ribbon signal out on T-CON remain the same at both status
    3- No damage or force on any parts or body include the LCD
    4- Firmware updated and downgraded no change
    5- Service menu to clear all . no change

i think its somethings related to the LCD self, by examining the Firmware update by extraction it, i didn't find any option of NFC which related to LCD driver.. i tried to look at other series TV of the same brand i could find section at update firmware section for LCD driver ..

Any one faced this before.. or any had any idea ... or collection of LCD screen driver of this Hisense

Re: Hisense LTDN42K320 UHD 4K With strange Issue

does this set have the tcon on the bottom of the panel, if so, it sounds like when the stand is on, it is flexing the mounting bracket which sits above the tcon, exerting pressure onto it which must be interfering with a component.
    that is if i read this right.
    WHY CAN'T PHILIPS USE PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWS?

Comment

Solved :

take contact with Friends in China they asked Hisense and sent me the driver of the Panel 6M50.bin it can be flashed via USB or TILL to UART, i used normal way via USB and now the Panel working fine after any period of turn on or off.

i attached the driver in case any faced the same problem.
      this driver ONLY for K320 Panel 4K.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X