No announcement yet.

Vestel Bush LED40127FHDCNTD turns off and on 17MB95S-1 V314H Corrupt firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vestel Bush LED40127FHDCNTD turns off and on 17MB95S-1 V314H Corrupt firmware

update has worked

wounder how long it will take to corrupt again?

files are here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w2sny3nyt...CV0I8tXSa?dl=0

Comment

Re: Vestel Bush LED40127FHDCNTD turns off and on 17MB95S-1 V314H Corrupt firmware

Originally posted by noledud View Post
      update has worked

files are here

Firsty glad your tv is up and working again and a big thanks for posting the firmware files im sure they will help a lot of people. if you have the time can you let us know what the procedure is regarding the usb update as ive never had the chance to read what ohms supplies suggest/procedure is thanks again.

Comment

update has worked

files are here

Good job well-done, thanks for the files as well much appreciated
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Hi all

Process very simple

Unplug TV from mains

insert USB in to the LOWER socket

plug TV mains back in while holding OK on remote

Instruction said it would start flashing slowly but then speed up and you can let go of ok -
          however it may just flashing fast ( this is what mine did, so I held ok for a good 60 seconds just to make sure )

then it says it can be like that for upto 15 minutes but mine only took and 30 - 40 seconds then rebooted back to the first setup screen

Comment

Hi all

Process very simple

Unplug TV from mains

insert USB in to the LOWER socket

plug TV mains back in while holding OK on remote

Instruction said it would start flashing slowly but then speed up and you can let go of ok -
            however it may just flashing fast ( this is what mine did, so I held ok for a good 60 seconds just to make sure )

then it says it can be like that for upto 15 minutes but mine only took and 30 - 40 seconds then rebooted back to the first setup screen
            thanks for the information i have not had to do a usb update as yet the few sets ive had issues with ive just changed eeproms on.

Comment

Hi All

Update on this

Ok so tried to replace the chip at U9 and messed up ( knocked a small resistor off the board )

So i tried finding a replacement main but there are so many different versions even in the same set

After a while debating i thought if i got the correct board with the right connectors i could just update to the correct firmware iv already got

Well turns out i was wrong - the mainboard at first powered on but with just a blank screen no back lights - as expected because number were not an exact match

After update the set now powers up as normal with back lights but no picture

Im guessing the firmware i have dosnt contain all the panel information ? which is strange cause i had to select panel number when ordering or its not updating correctly ?

The thing im really kicking my self about is i didnt take a complete dumb of my board before i tried replacing the chip at U9

Any thoughts guys ?

Comment

has any one got one of these sets ?

Comment

Hi i had one in today fault as described.
                  I found a similar mb95m out of a 39" JVC, fitted that and set worked but pic upside down.
                  Downloaded the kindly supplied files, and flashed them to my JVC board.
                  Picture now correct, but will not tune freeview.
                  Figured my board may have different tuner to original.
                  Fitted original board, flashed firmware to that.
                  Set works! But still no freeview, scans but picks up no channels.

Any ideas?

PS i have a few of the JVC MB95M to play with! Or if anyone else wants one

Comment

The tuner (hardware) on your board(s) does not match the version of the tuner on the software you've installed.

Not much time to explain now but in the file mb95_hwprofile.bin, if I remember correctly you need to change Si2157 to Si2156 or vice versa.

Check this link for some hints on how to play with that file (they were working on a different issue):
                    https://translate.google.com/transla...a-32l3433.html

Personally I didn't manage to get the last bit where you put the file back on the TV to work but hopefully it's a start for you.
                    Last edited by tn245; 01-24-2018, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by compcycle View Post
                      Hi i had one in today fault as described.
                      I found a similar mb95m out of a 39" JVC, fitted that and set worked but pic upside down.
                      Downloaded the kindly supplied files, and flashed them to my JVC board.
                      Picture now correct, but will not tune freeview.
                      Figured my board may have different tuner to original.
                      Fitted original board, flashed firmware to that.
                      Set works! But still no freeview, scans but picks up no channels.

Any ideas?

PS i have a few of the JVC MB95M to play with! Or if anyone else wants one
                      If you still have one that would be great as iv still got this set !

Comment

Do you need the schematics for this mainboard?

Comment

Originally posted by ducky29 View Post
                          Do you need the schematics for this mainboard?
                          Hi

If you have it yes please

Comment

Hi

If you have it yes please
                            Check this one
                            https://mega.nz/#F!N0UwFaTZ!ha-HQRpOKRFpMrSlJ-t5MQ

Comment

Hey guys,
                              I have the same set have tried the files linked to the tv but im getting the tuner not tuning issue so need to make the changes to the bin file. can anyone tell me a process for this ive tried the files that are here (mb90_en.bin) bit I can find anything relating to the tuner on a txt search trough the hex reader, or do I need to download the files from the set and make the changes that way? many thanks

Comment

send your email adress and I send to you original software for this tv

Comment

Originally posted by fadili View Post
                                  send your email adress and I send to you original software for this tv
                                  thanks have pm my email address

Comment

Working...
                                  X