X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Boden
    replied
    Hi Iam trying to look for this on the net it states it's a 560 , 2DDtn p. But I can't seem to find anything about it .. on my meter it comes up as 1.5 uf so Iam a little confused and have started to think Iam doing something stupid.. any enlightenment would be appreciated 😆.

Leave a comment:

• radoslaw jaworski
    replied
    Hi all is anyone able to send me to right web page where i can buy one of those FP10K 07Cz 5 6 1 6.3. Thank You

Leave a comment:

• jm1234
    replied
    Hi,
    I'm trying to replace what seems to be a film(?) Epcos capacitors labeled with:
    Z111774865 P10
    U12 J 900 D8
    I'm guessing it's a 120nF 900V? But I would appreciate exact reference, because google doesn't find Z111774865 at all.
    They came from a Siemens induction heater, 3 of them are connected in parallel between the 2 wires that power individual induction segment.
    Their size is aprox. 26mmx15mmx7mm.
    Thanks for any help

Leave a comment:

• udonome
    replied
    Originally posted by lti View Post
    http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/RM%...E%20Series.pdf

Those look a lot smaller than 8x12mm, though.
    Thanks for the prompt respond.
    From your PDF, the chart shows the only part that matches the description 16V / 220UF is size 8x12 , right?
    But those on my boards seems to be of size 6.3x11.
    So i have a question, do the "(IR) Ripple Current " value and "(Z) Impedance" value have to accurately match the original ones ?
    I guess there is enough space available to replace them with the larger 8x12 but will it affect / degrade / damage the board ?

Leave a comment:

• lti
    replied
    http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/RM%...E%20Series.pdf

Those look a lot smaller than 8x12mm, though.

Leave a comment:

• udonome
    replied
    pls identify these capacitor, they are all damaged and i need to fix this hikvision board

Leave a comment:

• thinkfast76
    replied
    Originally posted by PeteS in CA View Post
    68uF, 16V tantalum or polymer. "519" is the date or lot code.
    Thx a lot , just find on a old macbook motherboard

Leave a comment:

• PeteS in CA
    replied
    68uF, 16V tantalum or polymer. "519" is the date or lot code.

Leave a comment:

• thinkfast76
    replied
    Hi all
    I have a Macbook Pro A1502 that has orange light on the power connector but no sign of life
    Hi, I need to replace the capacitor in the photo (KO 686 16k 519), could anyone identify it and show me a similar one?
    Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• stenio
    replied
    Hi,

I tried to find the manufacturer of this cap from the logo but I found nothing. Any idea?

Click image for larger version  Name:	20231222_081740.jpg Views:	0 Size:	175.1 KB ID:	3166460

Thanks,
    Stenio
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• caseysam
    replied
    Respectfully request help identifying 4 missing components on a 2019 21.5" iMac board. Not worried about the Bios/EFI chip.
    iMac 19,2
    A2116
    EMC 3195
    MRT32LL/A*
    Board # 820-01237-A

Attached is a photo of missing components.

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by caseysam; 01-22-2024, 03:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chunk69
    replied
    Hi friends,

I recently acquired an old PC power supply (along with several vintage motherboards from late 90s/early 2000s). The PSU was dead upon first test, but quickly identified the internal fuse had blown. I fixed that, re-tested and i'm pleased to report it seemed to work great after that - no obvious issues or reasons for the fuse to blow.

Afterwards, I inspected the capacitors more closely and noticed one pair required replacement. They weren't in bad shape by any stretch of imagination, but one was slightly bulged, and I wanted to swap them out for good measure.

The caps appear to be 'Kuang Jin', branded with a 'CS' logo, and has '2200uF 10V +105*C' printed on the side. The only other code shown on the cap is '0303M' - I haven't quite figured out what this means yet.

Now, without being able to track down a datasheet, i'm not entirely sure what to replace them with. I found some datasheets here - https://paullinebarger.net/DS/CS%20%...uang%20Jin%5d/ - but i'm struggling to identify which type they are.

Appreciate any tips here, i'm fairly new to the capacitor replacement game and keen to learn how to identify appropriate replacements, as I have many others to do.

Original thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/genera...citor-from-psu

K.

Leave a comment:

• JonnyKillu
    replied
    Can anyone help me identify these missing capacitors from this ps4 1200? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• PeteS in CA
    replied
    Re: Post help identifying capacitors here

If the reference designator "F2" refers to that component, it is a fuse.

Leave a comment:

• 1234567v14ada
    replied

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    You havn`t circled or marked anything,so no idea which one you mean.Anyway,you can find it with the schematic and boardview

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99843

my bad, I was specifically looking for this.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SMDFlea
    replied

Originally posted by 1234567v14ada View Post
    Hello, i have a capacitor(?) that is gone in my Lenovo V14 ADA type 826C and i want to know what it is in order to buy a replacement.Thanks.
    You havn`t circled or marked anything,so no idea which one you mean.Anyway,you can find it with the schematic and boardview

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99843

Leave a comment:

• 1234567v14ada
    replied

Hello, i have a capacitor(?) that is gone in my Lenovo V14 ADA type 826C and i want to know what it is in order to buy a replacement.Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-05-2023, 12:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alokoko
    replied

Hi,

I need to identify the voltage rating of a surface mount electrolytic capacitor. The PCB is from the handset unit of a cordless phone. There are two capacitors with that form factor on this PCB and they have the following markings:

UCL
    6v ('v' has a bar on top)

4S.
    L54

I was able to identify the second one using this datasheet: https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...8808eb3b08.pdf

As for the first one, I thought it was a Nichicon UCL series capacitor but the markings do not match what is in the datasheet: https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...aa6f7b9d47.pdf

The UCL datasheet indicates 'V' is used when the capacitor is rated for 35 Volts but such indication would be next to the capacitance value. If I interpret it as '6 volts', then I can't figure out the significance of the bar above the letter 'v'. This is an old product and maybe there's an older datasheet that describes this particular notation but I couldn't find it.

Then I thought "maybe this is also a Panasonic capacitor and UCL is just the lot code" and I went through many Panasonic datasheets (available at the EU Mouser site) but I couldn't find one that exactly matches the "6v with a bar on top" indication.

I appreciate any help that anyone can offer at this point.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RDRTech
    replied

Originally posted by jiroy View Post
    That's a standard 2.2 kohms thermistor . When I say standard , I mean it's difficult to identify the maker , so you need to find a similar maker while putting in search "2.2 kohms thermistor".

Thermistors cannot be measured because they are thermistors , and they depend on temperatures which is a variable . There is some specialized eq. to test them , but that's another story ..
    Thanks for the info, I will see what I can find and give it a shot

Leave a comment:

• jiroy
    replied

Originally posted by RDRTech View Post
    Wondering if anyone can help identify this component.
    It is out of a Yamaha Golf Cart charger JW9-82107-03.

My best guess is a capacitor of 2200pF, or some sort of varistor. I can not find any info online for the marking. It reads a resistance of 3.5 ohms and causes the fuse to blow when in circuit. It sits across a relay contact on the 120V AC side before the main input capacitor. See Pic.

Thanks!

That's a standard 2.2 kohms thermistor . When I say standard , I mean it's difficult to identify the maker , so you need to find a similar maker while putting in search "2.2 kohms thermistor".

Thermistors cannot be measured because they are thermistors , and they depend on temperatures which is a variable . There is some specialized eq. to test them , but that's another story ..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X