Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung UN60EH6000F Backlight but no image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN60EH6000F Backlight but no image.

To all:
    This TV came with backlight but no image, after replace the T-Con board, TV is showing image but after 2 min more or less, image is gone (see the video).
    T-Con replaced again, same . Firmware updated, same. main board replaced, same. cables cleaned and reseated, same.
    I have 2 TV with the same problem.
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung UN60EH6000F Backlight but no image.

it seam the T-CON fail again.

try to connect just one side of ribbon cable and give order menu via RC

Comment

Looks like a bad panel. Most of the time when you get a shadow like that it will be a bad panel. It is possible that somehow the failure of the panel could have taken out the original T-con board. Try twisting the tv in the same way as if you were to ring out a small towel. Obviously do this softly to not damage the set further, but if that causes your issue to go away, you have a bad tab bonding.

Comment

Originally posted by nick's tvs View Post
        looks like a bad panel. Most of the time when you get a shadow like that it will be a bad panel. It is possible that somehow the failure of the panel could have taken out the original t-con board. Try twisting the tv in the same way as if you were to ring out a small towel. Obviously do this softly to not damage the set further, but if that causes your issue to go away, you have a bad tab bonding.
        +100000000
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Panel fault not fixable, do not bother spending a penny on it.
          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Thanks guys for your help.

Comment

Give me back the ONE reliable, durable, PROVEN display device out there...the CRT !!!!!!!!

Comment

BN95-00628C T-Con usually fixes this one.

Comment

Working...
                X