Viore LED42VF80 automatic turns itself off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viore LED42VF80 automatic turns itself off

As soon as I power the tv on, it shows the Viore logo then it flicks off. The power light stays green.

Re: Viore LED42VF80 automatic turns itself off

Yacker, I have the same model of TV with the same problem. Did you find out the cause and remedy? Thanks!

Comment

hey i know this thread is almost a year old. I know what's wrong with the tv 's if you look at the power supply where the panel plugs in, the one between 4 two wire plugs and the sound on the upper right. the one in the middle makes the led back panel brighter, if you unplug it you wont no more problem with it but it will be darker i have no bulged caps, if you plug it back in it will start to flicker again,then go out. so i know its either a bad cap but i can't figure out which one. Or the tranformer. I am a repair tech viore.

Comment

I have this same LED. What is the actual fix for this! I have the exact problem y'all all have acknowledged! - Mike C.
        Text me or email me what you found! seven2seven6923882
        urbanpcguruAtGmail.com

Comment

Very few people will text or email responses. We prefer them to be kept public as much as possible, so others can use them too.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Thanks, that site doesn't have Voire listed as even a manufacturer of T.V.'s.

Comment

I tried unplugging that wire and the T.V. wouldn't turn on.

" the one in the middle makes the led back panel brighter, if you unplug it you wont no more problem with it but it will be darker" -scorchedwynd

Comment

That's part of my signature, and the reason Viore isn't listed on my site is because it is a re-badge name. The actual manufacturer will be some company in China, probably.
                Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I bought the Power board and the main board, and still this TV turns off after awhile. It seems really weird because it will sometimes stay on for a good hour or two.. but eventually it goes off. I have moved it, just lifting it up and down a bit.. and it has gone off sooner.. Anyone have any idea's? They would be appreciated. -Namaste

Comment

I still have this LED 42 inch.. the Guy never came back to get it because I couldn't get it fixed. I bought both the video mainboard and the power board. The TV won't even turn on now. The light is on.. turns green even. But the back light never kicks on. Does anyone know where to see a service manual for this TV? LED42VF80

Comment

You are sure that those boards are OK which you have purchased?
                      I have just worked on a similar 32" one and I was ready to give up and I have just re-soldered the connector joints, transformers, I don't remember which IC but it was in the primary section, 16-20 pin IC?
                      To my surprise, the TV just turned on.
                      Did you try flexing the whole TV? I heard people doing this and the TV turns on.
                      This TV had image if I used a flashlight on the screen.
                      This TV, had the worst soldering that I have seen in my life. I think that were soldered on the boat by hand, while were shipped here.

Comment

I have this same problem but mine turns off and back on then off and back on and continues that cycle.What is the solution?

Comment

This symptom sounds like a bad mainboard. But with this brand, could be a bad solder joint too.

Comment

Dead unit even with a new power supply, We have found that the problem is inside the LED panel, To be more specific the red B+ wire on the led strips is touching the aluminum ground plane on one or more LED strips, To verify without taking the panel apart just disconnect the 4 sockets and measure for a short across the pins, If shorted then the problem is inside the panel.
                            Reason of failure is the close manufacturing tolerances, The Plexiglas reflector is to big and the corners right on the top of the solder connections are pushing against the red B+ wire on the left and right strips thus creating a short.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshetisrael View Post
                              I still have this LED 42 inch.. the Guy never came back to get it because I couldn't get it fixed. I bought both the video mainboard and the power board. The TV won't even turn on now. The light is on.. turns green even. But the back light never kicks on. Does anyone know where to see a service manual for this TV? LED42VF80
                              The order of the four 2 wire pins in the upper left of the power board makes a difference for start up. If the first two are out of order it will not turn on the display.

Comment

Originally posted by bwcbob View Post
                                Dead unit even with a new power supply, We have found that the problem is inside the LED panel, To be more specific the red B+ wire on the led strips is touching the aluminum ground plane on one or more LED strips, To verify without taking the panel apart just disconnect the 4 sockets and measure for a short across the pins, If shorted then the problem is inside the panel.
                                Reason of failure is the close manufacturing tolerances, The Plexiglas reflector is to big and the corners right on the top of the solder connections are pushing against the red B+ wire on the left and right strips thus creating a short.
                                Did you try to repair this or throw it away?

Comment

Same problem aim found in power supply filter ec1 120uf 450v is damage a fix problem in tv

Comment

I have repaired this model tv in the past and it was bad solder joints around the transformer. I would start there. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                                    X