Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ,I am a musician with 2 bricked motherboards Asus X99 A.
    Already downloaded a handy repair guide.

Thanks to a link from Adamant IT U tube vid
    My journey begins

Comment

hello all, i am a diy enthousiast. Iam very happy to join the community !!

Comment

Desde España, hace mucho que os sigo.27 años dedicado al mundo de Apple, mi medio de vida hace poco interesado y aprendiendo en la reparacion de placas.Miro y aprendo.Gracias

Comment

Hi every. body
          My forum name is strjjens. I am an Electronic engineer.
          I'm new to this forum so pls guide me if i'm not walking on the right path, guideline for the forum.
          My laptop has stop working and in my quest to seek information for repair I ended up in this forum.
          For now, looking fwd to gain feed back, to help me repairing my laptop, and turning it from a brig to a laptop again

Have a nice day
          Br
          strjjens

Comment

Just a embedded developer github - ARDev1161

Comment

Hey, sapka here from Hungary. have been tinkering with electronics since a long time, owned a DEC MicroVAX II at some point in time with the single spinner Kennedy 9610 magnetic tape drives.

Comment

Hello, i am a diy enthousiast and try to repair some friend's computer sometimes.

Comment

Hello,
                  My name is Satouri from tunisia, Usually, I was afraid of disassembly or trying to repair electronics , even though I work in buying and selling used electronics, but this time, I hope it will be an entry point for an begginer like me to acquire some skills.

Comment

Greetings Everyone,
                    I just found this site and am very excited about learning more about computers.

Comment

hello , I'm from Vietnam , i have a trouble with bios file right now

Comment

Hello I'm an enthusiastic (very much amateur) with too much time on my hands who thoroughly enjoys the satisfaction of repairing something.

Comment

I love technology in general and especially repairing computers is way fun for me and now i\m stating to work professionally and fix complicated errors

Comment

hi

Comment

Hello My name is Marouane from morocco

im her to share the love pf technology in general and especially repairing computers to me it's so much fun and now i'm stating to work professionally and fix complicated errors

Comment

Hi there, new user from UK.

Comment

Good morning everyone.
                                  Simply, I like to repair anything, especially mechanical or electronic. I am interested in computer science, robotics, virtual reality and electronics. I love modifying graphics cards. And here I am! Thank you.

Comment

Hi all from Fance,

I try to investigate on Hp bios password for my work. Hope i will find help here.
                                    See ya

Comment

A2338, after sometimes trackpad and keyboard not work, and USB keyboard and mouse work all time,
                                      changed UT360, UT301. Diode value dropped in PP1V85_S2_IPD from 443 to 200. then i will replace that both IC and again value increase. same repeat. any idea, what to do,

Comment

• Vesko356
                                        Vesko356 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Please go to the forum index to find the relevant forum section to post your request in. This thread is just for introductions.

Ohio United States resident looking into ga503qr keyboard ic replacement.

Comment

Glad to join the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                        X