This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Here to glean some info about a front-right crackle on a Logitech Z5500.

Comment

I just joined up a few days ago to try and assist a friend with his Samsung that is power cycling. Found the service manuals on here extremely beneficial and hope to learn/contribute from now on.

Comment

Hi, I joined this forum to learn how to repair electronics.

Comment

Hi, Bonjour,

Jean-Luc from Strasbourg France, a probl whit my bios password make me find the "community"
          Have not solved the pass probl, but happy to be there

Salutations

Comment

thankyou badcaps team! you guys really helped me a lot. by reading your suggestions in every questions makes my work easier. thank you also for accepting my account here!

Comment

Stumbled across this site while trying to diagnose a broken Plasma TV. LG 60PB5600-UA (BUSLLJR). May take a stab at a few more broken things in the basement if this goes well.

Comment

Hello everyone this is Jay from sunny orlando florida. I have made a thread on here once and a lot of really nice people on here help got my tv fix. But now i need help with another tv but i can't seem to find a link or where to click to create a new thread. Please help.
                Thanks so much!
                Jay

Comment

Howdy y'all! I just joined as I'm trying to repair my Samsung plasma. I'm looking forward to the leaning on some of the insight that this community possesses. Hopefully, my efforts will help to educate others as well.

Comment

Hi all,

I used to be an electronic engineer with Telstra (20+) years, and now I am a teacher (Digital Technologies, Electronics, Design and Technology etc.

I'm always up for repairing something rather than replacing it, but I must admit that component level design, building and repair are fast becoming a lost art.

Happy to help out others where I can - looking forward to the professional sharing.

Regards
                    Craig

Comment

Hi, I'm from Kolkata, India. I'm in this rearing profession since 2013. My work involved with mainly Laptop motherboard. And also I'm a electronics hobbyist.
                      Thanking you.

Comment

Howdy! I'm John and I'm an electronics engineer trying to fix his tv

Comment

Hi all.
                          Greetings from OZ.
                          I'm a electronics hobbyist & joined as I am trying to repair couple of my TV's.

Comment

Good evening all, I tend to spend a lot of time on effects pedal forums but also enjoy and for of electrical work

Comment

My name is Jay. I did 20 years as an electronics tech in the navy. From test equipment calibration, radars, networking cpus, setting up telephones and cable systems, engineering school and now a shipyard electronics worker.

Stumbled across this trying to fix my LN40D503F6F with a BN44-0040B power supply. Still looking for schematics to troubleshoot no standby power / no turn on.

Comment

Hello all,
                                I hope you are all travelling well. Hopefully the Gurus in here will be able to solve my tech issue

Comment

Hello Everyone !

Comment

Hi, this is John. Good to see ya, guys.

Comment

Re: New Members - Powerware 9120 2000

Hello everyone my name is Cesar and I work as a simulator technician and needing help with my powerware 9120 UPS model 2000 having a DC bus Fault. Some other sources indicate that C10 and C14 is the problem but cannot find them. Any help would be great

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hey everyone, this looks like a great community to be a part of. Lots of knowledge freely shared. Since everyone is sharing their first computers mine was a vic 20 with a cassette tape drive. Boy that was a long time ago. Now I'm responsible for 100+ computers and all of their problems.

Comment

Working...
                                          X