This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I am Kevin Kittinger and looking to learn about LED TV in the hopes of finding a fix to my TV.

Thank you,

Kevin

Comment

Hey all,
      Aaron here from Victoria, Australia. Joined this forum as I've inherited a whole bunch of studio monitors that are in various stages of disrepair. Found this forum by chance and it's been helpful already!

Thanks all,
      A

Comment

hello

Comment

Ahoy! My names Antal Korpa. I'm an electrical engineer and working in the automotive industry.

Comment

Hi, I'm Matthew. I'm a Computer/Network Technician and naturally work in the IT industry. I'm here to post about an issue with my Plasma TV.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, my name is Alberto and i want to learn and provide all of my knowledge to you.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Nice forum!

Looking for some more information on plasma TV's.

I used to repare CRT's many years ago, when the thing was actually profittable. Nowadays little things can be fixed in modern TV's, which is sad.

Plasmas, however, despite not very serviceable (still better than LCD's, but somewhat less reliable too) dont give much option on this. If you want it, fix it!

Now when will OLED finally become affordable for us mere mortals

Comment

Hello all. Jnich12000 here. I'm an old Navy vet electronics technician. I have over 25 years experience in design, testing, qualification, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation and control systems. By day, I'm an engineer. By night, I'm asked to fix my family and friend's electronic items as they find new creative ways to make them fail . I look forward to contributing to the forums.

Comment

Hi,

my name in Will. I have a NAD 3020 amp which I bought because of its great reputation but now it's become a project. I plan to disassemble it, clean it and replace the caps - mainly for fun but it will be satisfying to have it working well too.

Thanks for the forum,

Will.

Comment

Hi all
                      Mover here, I work with RMA/Logistics.

Comment

Hey all - I'm an IT guy who's not willing to pitch his last two plasma TV's just because they've stopped working. Much better with an operating system than a soldering gun... for now.

Comment

Hello, I'm a Electrical Engineer from Portugal. I've 3 MB to repair and this site seemed the right place to get info.

Comment

Hello! Joined the Forum today to learn about repairing my LG 60PZ550 Plasma with a Green Sceen. Looking forward to some helpful knowledge!

Comment

Hi all, I've made use of the info here in re-caping several things, so I figured I'd join officially so I can contribute. Current project is an old amplifier (best guess mid 70s) with some...unusual design "features," including the use of what appears to be desoldering braid used as a conductor to connect things. Fun times!

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm glad to be part of this group!!

Comment

Hello, i'm Juan

I'm learning a lot reading the great info posted here. Currently i'm trying to repair 3 broken monitors and i'm pretty sure i will do it following all recomendations posted here.

Comment

Hello world. Just wanted to explain my background. I don't have much experience in hardware hacking, but I'm learning about the finer points of software hacking. I've read books & watched videos from many IRC hackers since this IRC community has really good hackers who help out, especially when some one asks the same question repeatedly. So, I would like to help anyone who has I tests in the software side of things. More than happy to trade some hardware q's for a software "a" :-)

Comment

Hello world. Just wanted to explain my background. I don't have much experience in hardware hacking, but I'm learning about the finer points of software hacking. I've read books & watched videos from many IRC hackers since this IRC community has really good hackers who help out, especially when some one asks the same question repeatedly. So, I would like to help anyone who has questions for the software side of things. More than happy to trade some hardware q's for a software "a" :-)

Comment

Hello all. Hoping I can can contribute as much as I can learn from everyone.

Comment

Hi I am a retired Boat master teach of 42 years. I like to dabble in a lot of things.

Comment

Working...
                                          X