This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I found this forum while searching for help on a Sony LCD TV problem. I hope someone here will be able to help. I received my electronics training at United Electronics Institute in Little Rock, AR. in 1974-75. I do mostly computer software work now in my paying job so I am a bit rusty with the electronics repair.

Comment

Awesome FORUM!!!!! I am triyng to repair an Acer AL2017 and so far I have found good steps to start the troubleshooting. Thanks a lot and keep up the awesome work!

Comment

Hi guys, came to say hello after lurking for really long

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Need to introduce my self as a passionate in gadgets repairs , Am into repairs from last 14 yrs and still have energy to get newer issues to be fixed . All flexible to work , dedicated to technology and always keen to learn . Have some case studies with me that will share time to time to get me updated too.

Thanks forum to give me an opportunity to be a part of you
          Amit

Comment

Hi guys, in need of help with a 42lg6100 and a xfx 9600 gfx card

Comment

Hi all- Yep. I needed some help for some experts and this website keeps coming up on search engines, so I thought Id jump in the swim.
              Im not a complete novice but I don't do it for a living- repair electronics- I always say- When I was a school, I was too fat to play football- so I became an engineer with a special interest in electronics.
              I fix everything, rather than throw it away- I just can lob stuff out if it still works. And if it doesn't, then Ill have a go.
              It gives me a change to do something for others/friends- and gives me a sense of achievement.
              One of my mates- who couldn't put a pug on a flex- says of me 'Come the revolution!'

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Thank you . I am interested in electronics repairs.

Comment

Hi all, looks like I can get real help from this site.

Comment

badcaps are bad for your health..

Comment

Hi there! I have a faulty acer tft display and I need some help to repair it.

Comment

Ello all, I love this forum. I have used it for tons of research and decided it's finally time to contribute back to the group. I'm a research and repair junky.

Comment

So who remembers the Radio Shack TSR-80 no hard drive, it used a tape. Pain in the ass...
                            without the persistence of us die hards, computer would never have become a success, crashing 12 times a day. Well, I am the number cruncher (programmer) looking to expand myself. Delve into the world of capacitors and resistors and so here I am.

Comment

So who remembers the Radio Shack TSR-80 no hard drive, it used a tape. Pain in the ass...
                              without the persistence of us die hards, computer would never have become a success, crashing 12 times a day. Well, I am the number cruncher (programmer) looking to expand myself. Delve into the world of capacitors and resistors and so here I am.

Comment

Just posting to say Hi,
                                I've joined the forum to gain some experience in fixing LCD monitors, particularly my broken one!.

C

Comment

Hello

Comment

Not near a elec-tech as most of the folks on this site but I am ASE certified in auto electronics and other auto features if i can help there. I was hoping learning from here would help me get more background on a/c electronics.

Comment

Hi my name is Leigh, I have been looking around and noticed what a wealth of knowledge and info was here so I decide to join. I have a lG 50pv450 I am trying to fix, when I get some time I'll take it apart and see what I am getting my self into.

Comment

Hi all. I'm new here and fairly new to electronics repair, although I've been building computers for years.

Comment

Hey Leigh, I noticed that you signed up about 10 minutes before I did. I have an LG60pv450 that I'm trying to fix. I think they have a lot of parts in common. Let's share info.

Comment

Working...
                                          X