This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, everyone!
    I'm a beginner in ICs and electronic components, and I hope this place is a friendly place to interact with everyone.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello, My name is Chris M from Zambia. I do General Electronics Repairs and PC/Laptop repairs. I was searching for HP 17-by laptop schematics with board #6050A3022701-MB-A01 when i found this forum. It looks like its a great platform for people like me....

Comment

I am Ruwan from Kurunegala, Sri Lanka
          I am YouTuber hobbyist regarding computers & repairs
          I like to repair GPU. I found this forum to be way more helpful

Comment

Hello I'm Mortimer from Toronto,

Learning PC build ins and outs and in the process of building my first.
            Last edited by whothefvck; 12-12-2023, 08:50 AM.

Comment

hi

Comment

Hola:

Soy RHC, no me dedico a esto profesionalmente, pero soy una persona con inquietudes.
                Todo empezó por un problema en mi PC, hace 4 semanas, lo llevé a la tienda y me dijeron que era viejo, que me daría problemas la placa madre y que mejor comprase uno nuevo. En vez de eso me busqué un recambio de Placa Madre en Aliexpres, pero como tarda en llegar el pedido, empecé a ver tutoriales sobre mantenimiento, montaje de PC y todo lo que podía encontrar relacionado. Con una torre nueva y un SSD solventé los problemas de mi vieja computadora y con el recambio que me llegó (que incluía procesador) empecé a montar un PC para mi hija. A todo esto ya estaba enganchado a este mundillo.

A mi hermano le pedí un laptop que no le funcionaba, mi intención es repararlo, pero el problema parece ser electrónico, muy a mi pesar. Hasta ahora me defiendo con el montaje y mantenimiento pero tengo poca idea de electrónica, así que me he comprado un kit con multímetro y soldador y estoy intentando aprender algo a la vez que intento reparar la laptop, no para de leer y ver tutoriales .
                Y esa es un poco la historia de como he llegado aquí.
                Un saludo a todos

Comment

Hi. I'm a more advanced PC user, been for a long time. Building, repairing and tinkering with computer tech is my hobby, i also play PC games when i get the time. Lately trying to get more into soldering because circuit boards are getting smaller and smaller, good old soldering doesn't seem cut it anymore in the near future to home-repair tech. Registered to the forum to get access to various discussions here.

Comment

Hi, nice to meet you,

I am so glad to belong to this website. I am an old member and an active member.

I will thank the Badcap owner for giving me and other members a big opportunity to get work done.

I am sure he has saved many of us from working hard and limited our stress by getting board work done.

Thanks Badcap.

Thank you all members that always replied to help out.

Yar, my name is Kamil and my lab name is kamkooltech. I do computer hardware and software work for daily living.

I'm from Nigeria, doing my job in Nigeria at the moment.

I have traveled down to Dubai running the same job as there in Dubai 2-year and 6-month contract and returned to Nigeria.

I'm not a professional, but with Badcap I am one of the best.

Thank you.

I welcome you all

Comment

Hello,

I'm BJ and I'm from France.

I'm not really a geek but I really love Linux (I think I'm addicted to this environment and this great community).

Thank you for your forum!

Comment

Hi,
                        Im just here trying to figure out how to copy my consciousness into a quantum computer

Comment

hello everyone, my name is justinwayne, i own a small pc repair business called performance pc repair in wichita, ks and ive run into a problem thats began to haunt and downright annoy me to no end. i have an hp probook 440 g7 intel i3-10110u s/n5cd0445y3v, and it has an administrator bios password on it that i dont know as i aquired it secondhand, please help me with this, im desperate

Comment

Hello, I'm new to electronics and stumbled across this site and it looks full of knowledge. I'm looking to learn and eventually share information around electronic repairs.

Comment

Hi, good day everyone
                              My Name is kamil (kamkooltech) my Business Name.
                              Am from Nigeria, I repair laptop boards.

Comment

Hello, I am Dexter from Manila, Philippines.
                                I am a laptop technician since year 2004 and doing this for a living.
                                Thank you for your forum!

Comment

Hi, My name is Mike, i'm 48 years old and i love electronic device.
                                  for hobby i work with mainboard and other PC parts.
                                  Thanks for your help, and i hope to help someone with my experience.

Comment

Hi!
                                    I'm Tommy, from sweden. For hobby i service and do repairs on laptops for my friends and acquaintances.
                                    I hope to gain new knowledge and experience from this forum.

Comment

Hi.

I'm a chemist IRL, but computers have been my hobby for a long time.
                                      Recently I've been tinkering with thin clients a lot, got a few that were bios locked and found the forum when looking for solutions to that issue. Made an account because found a lot interesting stuff here. Great place.

Comment

Hello, I've been working with electronics for many years, first as a service engineer in an American medical systems company, and now mainly doing self projects and electronics repairing.

Comment

hey there,i'm UMAIR. I specialize in Repairing Computers and laptop and this forum is very helpful for Me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X