X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, im new and want to learn all i can learn. German based

Comment

Recently gotten much more into hardware hacking. Plan to contribute and learn.

Comment

Hi I'm Phyo Mg Mg Latt, I'm studying electronics. I'm not Professional.

Comment

Hi All

I'm Jason from Melbourne AU, lovely being here.
          Hope everyone gets what they need.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi All, Dave here,

BSc Mechatronics engineer with 25 years in the industry, into to collecting vintage computers, consoles 104 in all now and only 4 repeats, and lots of calculators ( the first computers) lost count how many, anything thing from the commadore PET 2001 to the XBOX 360 repair and restore, not interested in anything after 2009 in my collection, but more than happy to fix the new stuff if required, main hobby is collecting hobbies. Main job is training electronic technicians.

Hopefully I can maybe learn something new and help others,

Thank you,

Comment

buongiorno a tutti, sono Adriano appassionato per l'elettronica
              Last edited by adriano quercia; 12-08-2023, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Hello i am a new mamber, my name is John, pasionate about electronics, and searching for the patcher of Lenovo bios unlock password.

Comment

Hi. i decided to join the site with good intention and i love it.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Demetrio and I write from Italy, I love IT and electronic repairs and I'm always hungry to learn new things from competent people, a friend of mine recommended this forum to me, I find it very interesting and full of exciting content .

Comment

thanks ad. and everyone... forum hepl i search proplem relate to computer very much.

Comment

Hi everyone
                        Marcel here. Based in a small repair shop in Ireland. Im glad to be a part of this fine forum and will try to be a good member.
                        Also I would like to say big Thank You to everyone who is sharing information and knowledge on this forum and within repair techs community in general.
                        best of luck

Comment

Hello im from türkiye I am interested in video card repair

Comment

Hello! I live in Romania. Came here for specific information. Great site!

Comment

New member here, trying to learn electronics repair to repair auio equipment.

Comment

Hello, I'm new here

Comment

Hi, sorry if I introduced myself in italian, I greet you but i don't know the inglish language well, I'll try again hoping not to make a mistake in writing my name is Ernesto and I live in Italy in the province of Milan, I have a passion for electronics and when it happens I like to try my hand at repairing some computers or other electronic devices, I came across this site by chance and found it interesting and so I decided to be part of it obviously if that's okay with you.

Comment

Hi, crazy electronics guy from Poland. 20yr of experience

Comment

Hi Everyone, I'm an Owner/Operator of a phone repair shop in Michigan. I have a fairly large background of repairing all kinds of electronics since I was a junior in highschool, I've even had the pleasure of attending Jessa's micro soldering course in New York through iPad Rehab in 2017 and have been working on board level repairs ever since.

Comment

Hi...im german based and want to learn almost everything...

Comment

Hello all
                                          let me introduce myself, my name is Ari
                                          I come from Indonesia,
                                          My job is a laptop repairman,
                                          it's an honor to be here...

please guide
                                          and thank you

Comment

Working...
                                          X