Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone.! My name is Angel and I join this forum in hopes of finding schematics for laptop/pc motherboards. Hopefully I get lucky and find what I need. Its harder than I expected. If anyone knows any good sites to find motherboards schematics, please share I would really appreciate it

Comment

Hello, I'm from Bulgaria and I live and work in Sofia, I'm an electronics engineer, my practice started when radios and televisions had radio lamps, and my interests are related to rally sports.
      Please forgive my bad English, I will use a translator for this

Comment

Old time IC designer with electronic trouble-shooting as a hobby

Comment

Very rusty EE here. Trying to get back into it, and also fix some stuff I have laying around.

"Build Your Own Z80 Computer" changed my life as a kid in the 70s.

Comment

Hi. I've been using Lenovos since they were IBMs. Current hobbies include finding out how long I can keep a S145-15AST usable. If you're not familiar, it's marzipan in the shape of a laptop.

Comment

Please I am looking for a suitable dump Lenovo Idea pad 3 15 A D A 05 81W
              Hello, my granddaughter's laptop after restarting remained on a black screen and the indicator blinks, I checked the main signals and voltages of the power circuits, Lenovo Idea pad 3 15 ADA 05 81W SN1 PF 1V N 0X G , Please if you have a dump
              Attached Files

Comment

Just a person who is into board level repair

Comment

Hey guys!
                  You can call me Nebukad

I have studied in germany to receive a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering and worked in that field for almost 6 years now.
                  For many years, I have also been fixing laptops and all sorts of other electronics, and am now pivoting more towards that kind of work.

I know my way around a soldering iron, a Flash-Programmer and a Hex-Editor, but since BIOS's seem to get more and more complicated, I will be sure to stick around to get some more knowledge about this topic, while also sharing some of my own.

Cheers guys!

Comment

Hay An alles ich selbst versuche auch immer alles wieder zum leben zu erwecken und ich finde es super das es so ein seite gibt wo man sich helfen kann

Comment

Hello, I am a new member, still trying to find my way around this site.....a bit different to other sites (slightly tricky) but lets see how we go along
                      I will post my very first problem in my next thread
                      Thanks
                      SoL
                      "Freedom" is the "Right" to be "Free"....but "NOT" free to do "Wrong"....

Comment

Thanks
                        "Freedom" is the "Right" to be "Free"....but "NOT" free to do "Wrong"....

Comment

hello, new to the forum :-)

Comment

Hi guys, I'm looking for help repairing GA-Z77X-D3H, ver: 1.0- I don't have boardview or complete pdf. Thanks for help.Stan

Comment

Yes, I'm the one who finished my job assignment and returned to the profession I started - to repair electronics, mainly motherboards. A lot has changed over the years, and it fascinates me. I am no longer enough with my knowledge, but I also need help, which I will also look for here. Greetings and I wish you a happy life.

Comment

Hi, looks like I have been there for long time but very few time and have forgotten to introduce to myself, so I repair electronics from time to time but at last few years also very rarely, more I am now working with car stuff, ecu, electronics, diagnostics, modification.

Comment

Hi. New to the forum. Electronics enthousiast from Geece. :-)

Comment

Hello! My name is Dan from Uruguay and I am self-taught in repair, I stumbled upon this forum.
                                    Greetings

Comment

Hello, I'm here because I think this forum can really helps in boosting my knowledge in DIY consumer eletronics fixing procedures and can give me access to some interesting downloadable files, always useful. See ya!

Comment

Hello,
                                        Im 30y old,
                                        have 3 daughter, and 5 boys, im married....
                                        and have bought my first macbook no power, i repair a lot of things over here, motorcycles, engines, body paint, nintendo switch, mobilephones ....
                                        a lot of diverse things....

Comment

Hey I am Sventy,
                                          I am a long time gamer but newish to tech and having a closer fascination with electronics,
                                          but always got absorbed or distracted by the world of gaming.
                                          Now, I now have motivation to jump in and start in this madness.

I have been making computers by parts slapping for a long time,
                                          since I was a kid, but never got into why they worked or the functionality of it all.
                                          I am wanting to do some more homelab stuffs and make some gaming servers for my friends and I.
                                          I recently got a house and decent internet to host those kinds of things. Also jump into some home assistant stuffs,
                                          kinda base line at least.

All in all though I am pumped to start interacting and reading up on more of the adventures y'all are having!

Comment

Working...
                                          X