This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

I am Federico, a technician specialized in electronic repairs with a strong interest also in programming. With over 15 years of practical experience, I have dedicated myself to both the diagnosis and resolution of electronic faults and the programming of devices and systems.

Throughout my career, I have faced intriguing challenges in electronic repair, applying my skills to find quick and effective solutions. At the same time, I developed programming skills to optimize and customize electronic devices. My knowledge ranges from computer science and electronics and includes the ability to write code to improve the functionality of devices or automate processes.

Joining this forum is an exciting opportunity to share my experiences, learn from you, and contribute in both the electronic repair and programming spheres. I'm here to exchange ideas, address specific challenges and offer advice on both aspects.

Thanks for watching and I look forward to connecting with you to talk about electronic repairs and programming!

Comment

Hi I'm Darcy and one of my interests is board level repair of PC's and electronic devices. I look forward to sharing information with fellow enthusiasts.

Comment

hi. my name is gela.i wont share and also help who need help.I will also be grateful if you help me

Comment

Hey everyone. Im here to learn something new.

Comment

Hello Everybody, I work in quality assurance for a small company in MN. Hoping to gain some knowledge to help with troubleshooting.

Comment

hi , everyone , im mark from stockton uk im new to bios ga me but always learning

Comment

new member, EE, working for a tech company working on repair of some equipment. have some experience with embedded controllers and looking forward to what i can learn!

Comment

Hello....im Annihilate01 from utah usa. Mainly just always fixing someones laptop in my spare time and usually for free. Yay. This site came up with some good information. I happy to learn and happy to share my knowledge as well.

Comment

Hi I'm refrf, I'm from florida and I am currently studying to be a physics major.

Comment

Hi all, computer geek since the TRS-80 was a thing. I guess that's showing my age. I kept it for decades, but then got rid of it. Should have kept it!

Comment

Hi all, thank you for having me. I'm starting a bit small on my after work projects repairing various electronics, and I want to eventually expand into having a respectable electronics repair bench. From strict upbringings, I've become the engineering technician I am today. I will try my best to help where I can here. I hope to be a part of various active and healthy communities in many pockets of this forum.

Comment

Hi all!, I'm a long time (20 years) Bad Caps lurker right after the first batch of motherboards equipped with capacitors sporting bad electrolyte started popping their cases off. Looking forward to 20 more years of computer shenanigans.

Comment

Hey everyone. Im here to learn something new.

Comment

I'm an outsider, one day I suddenly thought "How do I get the *.bin file of the laptop I'm using?", so I searched and by chance I came across this forum. Here I have learned a lot. Thanks !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                              Become a Badcaps supporter
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                              Thanks to all supporters.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello,
                                My english is not good, i'm french
                                i'm newbe and i just want to learn how to repair laptop and electronic
                                Thanks

Comment

hi my world
                                  new camer i'm here to improve my knowledge
                                  kindly yours

Comment

Hey Everyone. Im sysadmin and here I want learn something new.
                                    Regards.

Comment

Hi I'm new here hope we can help each other

Comment

hello everyone,

let me introduce my self.
                                        my name hokiit and i'm from indonesia.

nice to join for this forum.

Comment

I am a former restaurant manager & private investigator. I am skilled in Intelligence Analysis and therefore an avid and deplorable Conspiracy Theorist. I enjoy tinkering with engines, classical & quantum field theory and also cosmology. I am also proficient in Shotokan Karate mixed with JKD. My restaurant experience includes preparation of meals for BB King, Mel Gibson, Tony Randall, a shitload of Nascar drivers and federal judges. My passion is esoteric mysticism.

Comment

Working...
                                          X