Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Добрый день меня зовут Фирдавс из Республики Таджикистан я занимаюсь ремонтом компютеров, ноутбуков, принтеров и на этом форуме Я хочу участвовать для своей технической работы.

Comment

hi all.. greetings from turkiye...

Comment

Hello all. New here based out of the Pacific Northwest. Just like many here, I like to repair electronics as a hobby and lately have been tinkering with repairing a Samsung TV.

Comment

bonjour mes gens bien .Très ravis d'être avec vous

Comment

hi

Comment

hai every one
              i am laptop technisian, come from indonesia
              thanks

Comment

Hi goodafternoon
                my name is fahad. i have small shop and try to repair stuff.

Comment

I've been in the electronics distribution side of the business since 1990. I'm not an engineer but I understand the basics. I'll probably be here to ask for support as needed, hoping someone has old information that I can't find online. I may also, time provided, start looking to repair some old items I have in storage.

Comment

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all..i am from indonesia

Comment

Hi everyone, nice to meet you

Comment

Thanks for such generous access! BIOS hacking old laptops from Portland, Oregon...

Comment

Hi every one. I'm Etonam from West Africa, Benin Republic (on the left of Nigeria). I like Electronics, Computers, fixing things electronic. I'd like to become part of BadCaps community and learn/receive help from the knowledgeable people in here and hopefully get to helping others. Thanks for letting me in. Etonam

Comment

cần bios dell precision 3560 19819-1 ae có cho mình xin, cám ơn

Comment

Tôi là người đam mê sửa chửa và học hỏi phần cứng laptop, trên này tôi đã học đc rất nhiều , cám ơn

Comment

hi everybody, i from USA, iI'd like to become part of BadCaps community and learn/receive help from the knowledgeable people in here and hopefully get to helping others

Comment

Hi together,

I am Marvin from Repair. What else? in Northern Germany - I am a stately approved electronical engineer and I am into repairing all kinds of electronics over 10 years already.
                                  My main repairs are based on consumer electronics, but sometimes also car, industrial electronics are on my desk.

I want to save as much devices as possible and therefore try to check everything possible on the devices. Most of the income is reinvested in new equipment to improve the analytical ability on my side.
                                  Last edited by Repair.Whatelse?; 12-01-2023, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Hey there,

Really appreciate all your efforts in keeping this site going. Really helpful and reliable.

By the way I'm a novice in the repair business, will contribute as much as I can.

Thanks y'all
                                    Allan

Comment

Hello, I am a beginner and I'd like to thank you for creating this forum.
                                      Last edited by Nairolf; 12-01-2023, 06:42 AM.

Comment

From a lot of searching around for solutions to a particular problem Im currenly having I kept seeing badcaps urls. So figured I'd sign up and see what I can learn from everyone here.
                                        Bit of a warning though, I will most likely be leeching knowledge with very little of my own to give back hahahah

Comment

Hello, joined this forum to search for a method to unlock a lenovo yoga x390 svp password.

Comment

Working...
                                          X