This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey everyone, I'm thrilled to be part of this awesome community! I go by Tucker Max and I've been tinkering with electronics for 15 years. My passion for fixing things started when i was kid always wanted to open things and check how it s made.

I specialize in Phones Computers GPUs and Amplifiers but I'm always up for learning new techniques and exploring different aspects of electronic repairs.

I'm excited to connect with all of you, learn from your experiences, and hopefully contribute some helpful insights along the way. Can't wait to dive into the discussions and be part of this incredible community!"

Comment

Hi Folks, nice to e-meet you all. I've known about and visited the forum many times in the past but felt I lacked the experience and confidence to be a worthy contributor. I've been an electronics tinkerer for a little over 30 years, mainly on the hobby side. I'm an IT guy by trade but after an unexpected redundancy back in 2018 I turned more attention to repairing a whole bunch of damaged Apple Ipads / macbooks, Surface Pro3's and Lenovo X1 Carbons the company had decided to write off. That was when i found YT channels likes Louis Rossmann / Paul Daniels / Ipad Rehab / STS Telecom / Electronics Repair School.. the list goes on.

I've learnt a fair amount in the last 5 years and feel it is time to participate in the knowledge sharing community, I may not be as experienced as some others but where I can i'm happy to help.

Comment

Hi. Walt here. I am looking for a place of community assistance for what may seem obvious and hope this is the place.

Comment

New member, just like to mess with electronics when I have a chance. currently working on a vizio P759-G1 that seems to have bad driver tabs which is what brought me here. Also mess with vintage game systems and laserdiscs.

Comment

Morning. I'm an electrical engineer trying to get the most out of my home AVR equipment.

Comment

Buongiorno e grazie per l'accoglienza. Mi chiamo Enzo e spero posso contribuire.

Comment

Hello I am a electrical engineering student and it seems like i will be lurking around this unlimited well of knowledge from time to time.

Comment

hi everyone
                  my name is Hedi, iam from Switzerland, iam a Audio Engineer with big pation for Electronic Repair.
                  Best regards from Zurich

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm from London, UK, still working as a technician with over 20 years of experience, and always learning new stuff.
                    My first attempt at electronic circuits was to design a radio, but didn't work, as expected, I mean it didn't work at all, I had my first analogue AVO meter back in the 80s, when I started repairing Radios and TV sets.
                    I didn't really like the electronic kits, as it gave me the impression that I wasn't learning how to design circuits.
                    I enjoy repairing challenging and complicated equipments.
                    Now I'm into PCB design.

Comment

Hi everyone

Comment

Hi

Comment

hi, im new here..

im electronic techincian especially for audio intrument. looking forward for advise and guide from all member here.

Comment

Hello! I'm a reseller of liquidation products and just seeking ways to fix things I find on pallets of amazon returns etc...

Comment

Hi all, I've just discovered your amazing community. As a hobbyists I've been repairing my own and my familes stuff as far as I can remember from cars to electronics with alot of success and have saved us a ton. Lately though problems I've come across have been beyond me (probably because of my age and my eyes no doubt lol). I'm hoping I can help and be helped with the knowledge. Thanks for letting me in and I hope I can do you all proud.

Comment

Good afternoon everyone, my name is Tonik. I am an amateur of electronic components including motherboards, video cards, in short everything that attracts me to components and I like to solve problems that arise on them.. Congratulations for this forum, I see that you are very well equipped. Greetings from Caserta, Italy

:gruppo:

Comment

hi all, i'm notedop, which translates to nutshell. In a nutshell; I want to explore hobby electronics a bit more and i'm looking for more sources of information when I came across this forum. It looks promising and I hope to be come a valueable member of the community.

Comment

I am new and looking for component level repair knowledge. Hi to all members.

Comment

Oh this is a bit scary !
                                      I'm now retired and have rediscovered my love for being "on the tools" however everything has gone really really small ! I mean a resistor was a as big as a multivitamin tablet now its like a crumb off my cracker !
                                      thats what 40 years does for you !
                                      oh well, here goes ............

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi - I am new on this forum and looking especially for console repairs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X