Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello, i am from the dominican republic and i work with alarms, cameras and automation and programming delphi, python and i am a novice in electronics.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm Muhammad, joining you from Nigeria. Excited to be a part of this great community to delve into the fascinating world of BIOS programming and beyond. Eager to learn and share experiences with fellow enthusiasts. Looking forward to engaging in discussions and expanding my knowledge in the realm of electronics.

Comment

Hi. I'm from Slovakia and I've been working on repairs of everything that works on electricity as a hobby for at least 40 years with some major or minor conversions. I've repaired hundreds of laptops, LCDs, PCs.....

Comment

Hi, I am writing from France. I have minimal knowledge in electronics, but have discovered that defective material and lack of resources can be good teachers.

Comment

Thank

Comment

Grand Master of omniscient in various software / hardware. Knowledge sharpens skills and reasoning

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Hung
                I come from Vietnam,
                My job is a laptop repairman.
                It's an honor to be here.

Comment

Hello
                  let me introduce myself, my name is alvin
                  I come from Malaysia,
                  My job is a computer repairman,
                  it's an honor to be here...

please guide
                  and thank you

Comment

Hello! My name is Vitalii I am from Ukraine. My laptop is broken so i want to try flash my bios for restore it.

Comment

Hey, my name is Theocharis and I am from Greece. I am working with PLC's and SCADA. Want to learn more about bios programming and customizing.
                      Last edited by kaffeine; 12-09-2023, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Hello Friends!!

Happy to be member of this fantastic Family I'm a IT administrator and after work simple "home electronic guy" 😊

Greetings from Poland!
                        Last edited by audifann; 12-09-2023, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Hello, my name is Claudiomar Rodrigues.
                          I'm a civil servant, my hobby is computers, especially hardware and Linux.

I am from Brazil.
                          I found the forum to try to resolve a problem with the ThinkPad e490 that lost the BIOS administrator password.

Thanks

Comment

Hello all
                            Greetings from Germany. Trying to get into GPU repair as a hobby

Comment

Hey all,

I'm Michael from Germany and I'm actually a Mac user, but I have to work with Windows. It's good if I learn something here.
                              Have a good time everyone.​

Comment

Hello All,

Discovered this great forum while searching for answers, appreciate the great work you have put in here. Hope to help others here too someday.

Comment

I don't know anything about anything, but I'm always trying to learn!

Comment

Meu nome é Tyler, sou um orgulhoso pai de duas meninas. No início dos meus 20 anos. Tenho minha certificação automotiva. Tenho trabalhado em computadores fazendo instalações básicas de sistema operacional, substituições de PSU, mods de gabinete, atualização de CPU e RAM... compilações completas... etc. Mas eu realmente não fiz nada em um nível competente fora das portas de carregamento em laptops.
                                    Inscrevi-me porque encontrei este site enquanto fazia uma busca louca para consertar um LCD e fiquei muito impressionado com a riqueza de conhecimento aqui. Certamente usarei este site e escolherei os cérebros de pessoas mais inteligentes. haha Obrigado pela leitura e tenha um ótimo dia.

Comment

Hello. I'am new lerner laptops repair
                                      Cheers

Comment

My name is Stevan and I am from Serbia. Im intereseted in Laptops and coffe machines

Comment

Hi,
                                          I am a learning Electronics enthusiast, who has caught the Electronics bug.
                                          I am registered disabled with limited mobility, so can do certain things. I have found that Electronics allows me to take my mind away from the daily pain and discomfort.

Anyway, from me and from the good words of Porky Pig... 🐷 Th-Th-The-The-Th-Th-Th-Tha- That's All folks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X