• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, everybody I'm new to this forum
    my first system was Windows 3.11 WorkGroup edition
    I am an system analyst.

I'm only interested how good is my company compare to others, if good I want a salary increase this year too

Comment

Hello everyone! I, like many, am new here. I'm from Russia, the city of Novosibirsk, please don't kick me. I do component repairs of laptop/MacBook motherboards and desktop boards. From time to time I need BIOS firmware that cannot be found on other resources; this resource contains extremely rare dumps, which I hope will help me from time to time. All the best and peace
      I use Google Translator

Comment

Hello everyone, I have bad hp prodesk 600 g2, it's not start, I need bios. I'm computer enthusiast, I want to fix this poor piece of hardware.

Comment

Hello everyone, I have laptop that I need to reset the BIOS password for.

That's why I signed up to the site, I hope I can find the help I'm looking for. Dell Precision 5680.

Comment

finally getting in that first post!

Comment

HI all , I'm here out of curiosity and also to learn something. A long time ago, a friend came to me and asked if I could help him fix his PC. One thing led to another and now many years have passed and its me who needs friends and assistance. This led me to you guys in this forum.

All the best
              António

Comment

Long time lurker, first timer posting. I typically keep to myself but as time has passed, I unfortunately am realizing that not everything is possible alone. The information, help, and dedication of complete strangers here is invaluable. It's simply not found anywhere else. I am hoping to take my hardware mods and repairs to the next level with the help of electronic veterans. Thank you all for your service, it does make a difference for us small guys.

Comment

Hello all. I hope I am doing this correctly. I am just someone who likes to tinker with computer stuff, electronics. etc. Nice forum here so I wanted to join and here I am. Thanks for having me

Comment

hello i "wijai" from thailand
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-16-2023, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Hi Guys, I'm from France, IT guy, electronics enthusiast and happy to found a forums like that !

Comment

Hello, thanks for your support.

Comment

Hi all this looks like a great forum to find schematics and help. hopefully i can share a few things or to as well

Comment

My English is not the best but I will try, i´m 40 years old, i have always have a technical interest. And i have worked for many of the bigggest it companies in Sweden,

Now i try to refresh my knowledge agin because i changed my occupation to construction, but the payment is to to small vs what it´s doing to my body.

I've decided to go back to IT and really need to update my knowledge. Especially in windows (i hate it).

Comment

Hello All,

My name is Jon. I have always liked electronics. Since I was a kid, it was unfortunate I could not make it a career. I now have more time for myself and would like to learn enough to finally have some fun repairing and modding. I think I am a little old and perhaps late for this party, but I can only try.

I hope to learn as much as possible and perhaps contribute somehow.

I hope everyone is alright...

Comment

Hi all just started to learn electronics

Comment

Hi all. I'm looking to learn more about electronics. This seems to be the right place.

Comment

Hello. I am passionate about IT and a Lenovo and Samsung diehard fan :P

Comment

Hi everyone my name is Sam. Always had an interest in electronics since I was a kid. Took apart our VCR player when I was younger and I kinda ruined it. Then my mother ruined my me and I couldn't sit down for a few days 😅. As I got older the urge to open things up never stop. Had friends who were very good with computers and they taught me the basic. I learned to put in my first rw-dvd drive when I got my first computer. It can with a single disc drive and I want to burn CDs then (Middle School 1999). Built a few PCs as well but it's been years since then. Probably about 10years. Other than electronics and do enjoy working on cars as well.

Glad I stubble on the forum when I was looking for a schematic for my brothers old laptop. I learned a lot these last few days but I know I'm just barely scratching the surface.

My goal is to learn to fix computer/laptops, gained knowledge of how different components work and have a better understanding of how to properly read schematic.

Comment

Hello here to help and get help

Q

Comment

While looking for a solution to program a corrupt bios, I came upton this forum and I'm happy for it. I'm new at all of this but ready to learn and hopefully be of help also.
                                          Regards,
                                          Jam

Comment

Working...
                                          X