• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

bruh

Comment

im trying to fix a 2 year old sony 900h that failed. i have it apart but i dont want to throw2 money at it so im looking for help self diagnosing

Comment

Hi, im hier Roni from Germany, and have to fix some technic problems regarding Bios.

Comment

Red Daddii from Brooklyn checking in!

Comment

Hi, my names is Doug and I'm currently trying to fix the power supply board on my Hitachi Tv.

Comment

Hi everyone!

My name is Zoltan and i'm from Hungary.
              I'm a system administrator and I love to repair every electronical device in my environment.
              I hope I will learn a lot here.

Comment

I'm doing this because someone told me to.

Comment

Hello all
                  It's been a while since I've tried to fix some devices, with success with some switches and PS4s, and now I'm trying to fix laptops only for fun. I studied electronics but now I'm an IT administrator so my electronics certificates have disappeared. But watching videos and reading some parts is returning to my mind hahahahaha.

Comment

I am new. Hi to all members at this forum !

Comment

Hi, Raffaello from the US (formerly Italy). Google landed me here a few times, most recently when trying to figure out how to unbrick a Samsung laptop stuck in a boot loop. Found it in a e-recycling heap with both hinges shattered, but LCD panel miraculously intact. I suspect the owner (besides dropping it) must’ve turned on some stricter UEFI boot mode, and now it won’t boot anything I throw at it.

Comment

Hi everybody glad to be here!! I am having trouble with a Toshiba laptop BIOS and hoping the geniuses here can help me out with it. But it's a cool forum and I hope to stay and help with things i know About

Comment

Hello, I just have a interest in fixing electronics.

Comment

Hello guys

Comment

Hello everyone!!
                              I’m Efraim!

I like mostly repairs and hardware hacks.
                              I’m the enemy of planned obsolescence and a friend of recycling!

Comment

Hello,

first time on this forum, I actually were looking for information regarding an bios password solution for a dell laptop, but it seems like this community is very active and quite interesting. I myself am enrolled in a BS CS program, but I actually already have 3-4 years of Java development experience and equally as much using angular.
                                I live in germany but I am very interested in moving to canada or usa, but this endeavor seems to be more complicated than I thought, with all the bureaucratical stuff regarding a job offer and visa. Well, hello everyone, I hope to be a part of the community and maybe contribute something someday.

kind regards

Comment

hello i am adr daniel
                                  adr stands for advanced device repair
                                  i fix phones n stuff

Comment

Hello, always been interested in electronics, bringing GPUs and motherboards back from the death. nice to be here

Comment

hello guys im ALADIN F. TOEL
                                      44, married, have 3 children i am a technician in repairing motherboards laptop and gaming console, and i want to learn from you all guys hoping you can help me troublshoot laptop repair motherboard repair i am very thankful to become a member on this forum
                                      the moderator the members for accepting me guys thenk you badcaps more power

Comment

hi every one, my name is steve and i am a new member to the form.
                                        i love electronics by repairing almost everything that consist out of electronic components.
                                        sometimes i struggle abit because of circuit schamatics that is so hard to come by.
                                        i know that this is a platform we i would like to grow with and share info to the form

i am very glad to be pert of the comunity

Comment

hello!

Comment

Working...
                                          X