This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

My name is Daniel, I'm 50 years old, I'm not an electronic engineer but I've been messing around with electronics since I was young, my first "computer" was an Atari 2600 and from there to the present. I do not have extensive knowledge of electronics but those I can contribute to the forum, I will.

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi All at Badcaps forum!! ...Very little electronics experience but I have great curiosity.
      54 years, Disabled from an accident and took up electronics as a hobby to pass time and occupy my mind and repair some items for myself and maybe friends.
      Happy to find this site!!
      Thanks to all that impart their knowledge and time here to help others.

Comment

Hello! My name is Zoli. I am very interested in video card and similar hardware repairs. I am 27 years old, unfortunately I have not worked much in the profession yet.
        This site is very good, it contains a lot of useful information. Thanks for sharing it with me!
        Zoli from Hungary

Comment

HI Everyone,
          Retired Disable Veteran, I am looking forward to learning all the new things about TVs, I see most things in the TV is computer related in a sense. So i feel i can fix my tv with the help of this community, and then i can help someone else down the road.

Army Strong!!!
          Jay

Comment

Hi all,
            My name is Rodrigo and I'm very glad to join this community of Electronic enthusiasts.
            I'm a computer engineer but always had a soft spot for Electronic and DIY project.

Comment

Hello everyone. New here and always been into repairing tech and want to learn more in-depth technical knowledge . All the help will be appreciated.stay safe all the best

Comment

Un saluto a tutti dall'Italia.
                Sono un vecchietto di 60 anni con ancora la voglia di imparare.
                Per studio e lavoro mi sono sempre occupato di elettronica, ma non indifferente al fascino del software.
                Mi sono unito a voi perchè ritengo che ci sia molto da imparare da voi.
                Grazie per avermi accettato.
                Buona serata a tutti.

Comment

good morning. hoping to fix m ytv

Comment

Hello everyone! New forum member here

I am software developer by profession, but like to tinker with electronics and learn a few things in the process. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. Have a fantastic day everyone

Comment

Hello everyone.
                      I'm an electronics repair hobbyist for about 30 years.
                      Some time ago I entered the field of component level repairing smd components.
                      Still much to learn. ;-)

Comment

Hi all. I have been reading this forum for many many years and it greatly helped me with a motherboard and tv repair.

Comment

Hi all, I am a computer technician but have always worked with electronics. Need a little help with a TV issue, but will also contribute when I can. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here and I would like to learn more about Macbook's logicboard

Comment

Hello there. I fix computers, electronics and a little programming/hacking.

Comment

Hi there,
                                I'm just another electronics engineer repairing computers at home and making excel sheets and powerpoints at work.
                                Cheers,

Comment

Hi, I'm new here and do electronics like hobby.

Comment

Greeting from Montenegro. Continuing my father steps in electronics.

Comment

Hi, i am Dennis from Germany. I seek advice with one of my Laptops. I am into Hardware but a novice when it comes to soldering and stuff.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                        Short bit about me, I'm a retired Electronics Engineer and also a retired Deputy Sherriff. All of that and $5.00 will get you a cup of coffee anywhere except Starbucks!

Now enjoying a hobby of repairing electronics to keep them out of the landfill, but mostly to make folks happy getting their stuff working again.

Tom
                                        HutchAmpMan

Comment

Hi all,
                                          I'm Thomas and I'm new here...

Comment

Working...
                                          X