This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi! Just stumbled to this site - searched logic board drawings/files for my broken macbook pro... Huge site:o

Comment

Hi! Newbie to electronics here. Just bought my first soldering station.

Comment

Hola Soy Pablo de Salta Argentina, soy tecnico amateur me dedico a otra cosa pero me encanta el hardware y el software. Tambien programo un poco pero todo en forma de joby, Mi trabajo para manterner es administrativo. Aunque estoy siempre metido en la parte It de la empresa.
        Gracias por recibirme en este foro. Saludos.

Comment

Hi. My name is Piotr. I am 48 years old. I repair computers as a hobby.

Comment

Hi, I'm Chris and have just joined this forum because I buy 2nd hand audio gear from the net, and items sometimes need a bit of repair to get them working 100%. I'm not an electronics engineer, but know a little and can use a soldering iron, so have managed to replace capacitors in kit, and simple things like that. I love getting old quality kit to work again!

Comment

Hi! I'm Steve and Im here to learn some laptop board repair.
              Newbie with motivation!

Comment

hello my name is musa i live in turkey i am doing laptop repair i am happy to be here good luck everyone

Comment

Hi I am Andreas from Germany, a software engineer who would like to learn a bit about electronics and laptop repair.

Comment

Hi!
                    I am Babis from Greece!

Comment

Hi!
                      I am Mario. I like to fix electronic devices and this forum has helped me a lot of times.

Comment

Hello everyone! Greetings from China! I'm Ryan, a hardware engineer, music enthusiast and part-time live audio engineer.

Comment

Hi My name is Sean from the UK, computer tech for nearly 20 years but have just started to get into board level repairs

Comment

Here's Antu from Spain!

Comment

Greetings from Norway

Comment

Greetings from lalaland

Comment

Re: Presentation

Hello everyone, I am a contractor in the repair of smartphones, tablets and desktop computers and laptops.
                                  I'm interested in everything related to connected objects and I like to give a second life to everything electronic.
                                  I am here to tap into your personal and professional knowledge, and also to share my own experience in this field.
                                  I hope I can find what I'm looking for and also bring you things. I thank the community of this forum for the welcome. :-)

Comment

Hi, I am learning about electronics repair and would love to try give electronics a second life. I was inspired by watching some electronics repair and restoration videos from channels like, Louis Rossamann, Hugh Jefferys, and TronicsFix.

Comment

Hi,I'm Chris, I'm an old electronics engineer

Comment

Hi,
                                        I am Chris, an old electronics engineer, finding his way in a new computerworld
                                        chris

Comment

Hello, I'm Keith and hopefully I'll get some guidance to help fix my parents 60" Vizio E601 in Houston,TX.

Comment

Working...
                                          X