• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffaas View Post
    Thanks! The tv works again.
    respect! And many thanks!!!
    Ok!

Comment

Samsung UE40MU6400UXZT

Hello, could you help me with my file please. Thank you.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by toptib; 03-28-2024, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toptib View Post
        Samsung UE40MU6400UXZT

Hello, could you help me with my file please. Thank you.
        Try.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post

Try.
          Thanks for the quick reply.

I programmed the IC1604 eprom with the supplied firmware, with the status register byte 0X88 and 0X42.

Now the standby LED is on, If I try to turn it on the LED will turn off and come back on immediately. The main activates the power supply that supplies the 12 volts for 20 seconds and then returns to 8v and repeats this operation continuously.

Strangely I find that at the output of the Q211 I find only 1.35 v while in the 2 outputs of Q209 I regularly find 12v.
          No voltage on the L400-UT.

Unfortunately I can't find the schematic of the main board to investigate any hardwre problems or if it's the firmware still faulty.

Comment

Is this dump original, or have you already tried to write something there without keeping it original?
            If the dump is not his native one, then it may turn out the way it is now, and the protection against panel malfunction may work (in this case, you need to disconnect the lvds cable from the motherboard...)
            You won't find circuit diagrams for modern motherboards; they are not freely available, even in service centers.
            Last edited by lotas; 03-29-2024, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
              Is this dump original, or have you already tried to write something there without keeping it original?
              If the dump is not his native one, then it may turn out the way it is now, and the protection against panel malfunction may work (in this case, you need to disconnect the lvds cable from the motherboard...)
              You won't find circuit diagrams for modern motherboards; they are not freely available, even in service centers.

The dump is original, I tried to disconnect the flat lvds but the problem persists

Comment

Hello Lotas, thank you for your availability, unfortunately I don't find any hardware problems on the mainboard, could I try other firmware that you know of or something else ?

Comment

The other one will not suit you, since others will already have different versions of the software, as you programmed your spi flash, you unsoldered it and programmed it through an adapter on a programmer or through a clothespin, you can read the dump again and post it here, I'll look at it after I signed up data.

Comment

I did the dump by unsoldering the eprom and connecting it with adapter to the programmer, I'll send it back if you have time take a look at it. Thank you
                    Attached Files

Comment

Excuse me what I just sent is the original one I read the first time, maybe you meant to re-read what I wrote with what you sent me?

Comment

Originally posted by toptib View Post
                        maybe you meant to re-read what I wrote with what you sent me?
                        Yes.

Comment

un attimo

Comment

tI've read this now
                            Attached Files

Comment

Damaged in the middle of the dump, try again.
                              First, delete all status registers, then completely erase, write down my dump, check, then set the status register (0x88,0x42) and click Write.
                              How do you program, do you unsolder the chip from the board or program via a clothespin?

Comment

I'll try again. I've always unsoldered the eprom, both to read it and to write it.

Comment

When dismantling the flash, the resistors were not damaged or moved, check under a magnifying glass, if this time it does not help, try replacing the flash with a new one.

Comment

Nothing to do, always standby LED on and that's it.
                                    I tried several times to delete the eprom, verify it and write your firmware and always checked correctly by the programmer, but I always get the same result.
                                    Thank you for your patience.
                                    I'll see if I can find a used mainboard.

Comment

Also check the signal lines on usb and hdmi relative to ground for resistance, it should not be short or low.

Comment

Check the data lines without finding any anomalies.
                                        Thank you

Comment

Replace the chip (25Q40) with a new one.

Comment

Working...
                                          X