Samsung ue49mu6120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lotas,

I appreciate a lot, It works!!! I'm really glad about that.
    I have another question for you:

I have also a replacement mainboard with the following codes:

BN41-02568B
    BN94-12644G
    UE49MU6199UXZG

Is it compatible with my actual mainboard (UE49MU6120KXZT with BN41-02568A and BN94-12570P)
    Is it possible configure this creating replacement board for the previous UE49MU6120KXZT with BN41-02568A and BN94-12570P?

Thx

Comment

May differ in panel firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
        May differ in panel firmware.

But is it possible with a bin file fix that mainboard to work with that panel?
        Can you help or explain me?

Thx

Comment

Well, did you connect this board to the TV, was there an image?
          T-con firmware (panel settings...) are in 25Q80.
          Last edited by lotas; 02-08-2024, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Well, did you connect this board to the TV, was there an image?
            T-con firmware (panel settings...) are in 25Q80.
            25Q40 had blank dump so I tried to write the last bin you give me.
            Now the screen is blank and red led blink.

Can I fix the 25Q80 firmware with the CH341 programmer?

Thx

Comment

Yes, you can, just save all the dumps, they can still be useful if the problem is not in them, and it was also the original dump that you posted, did you write the status register (0x88, 0x42) after recording my working dump?

Comment

Yes, you can, just save all the dumps, they can still be useful if the problem is not in them, and it was also the original dump that you posted, did you write the status register (0x88, 0x42) after recording my working dump?
                Yes, I do that on my TV UE49MU6120KXZT:

Mainboard BN41-02568A BN94-12570P fixed 25Q40 with your dump "25q40_orig_fix.bin" setting status register => now works

Now I have a second mainboard that I'd like to configure to have a replacement for the future if my original BN41-02568A BN94-12570P will have other problems. It is:

Mainboard BN41-02568B BN94-12644G (25Q40 had empty dump) I fixed 25Q40 with your dump "25q40_orig_fix.bin" setting status register => no image and red led blinking. Now I suppose I have to fix the 25Q80. How I do that?

Thx

Comment

From your native one, read dump 25Q80 and write it to another (preserving its native one), they also have positional resistors on their motherboards for different panels, diagonals.
                  You need to compare so that everything matches.

Comment

From your native one, read dump 25Q80 and write it to another (preserving its native one), they also have positional resistors on their motherboards for different panels, diagonals.
                    You need to compare so that everything matches.
                    Do you have a picture to see what area positional resistors are located in mainboard?

thanks

Comment

Hi Lotas, I have a UN49MU7000 that has no standby and i believe the eeprom is the problem. Can you please check it for me and correct if something is wrong.

Thanks in adavance

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Storyteller12 View Post

Hi Lotas, I have a UN49MU7000 that has no standby and i believe the eeprom is the problem. Can you please check it for me and correct if something is wrong.

Thanks in adavance

Hi. Try.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi. Try.
                          I tried it, but for the life of me I cannot get the registers set to 0x88 0x42. It's always 0xFC 0x42 even after changing the protection and writing. It shows successful but 0xFC

I have rt809f programmer and should be able to set registers. Even after I erase everything and verify the registers still 0xFC 0x42

Am I missing something or doing something wrong
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Storyteller12; 02-10-2024, 04:22 PM.

Comment

First, we define the flash, remove the protection (uncheck the boxes and press write), erase, write a dump, check, install the protection (check the boxes and press write).
                            Attached Files

Comment

First, we define the flash, remove the protection (uncheck the boxes and press write), erase, write a dump, check, install the protection (check the boxes and press write).
                              I did exactly as described and have the same 0xFC for register 1

update: I quit being lazy and removed the ic from the board and it worked right away. Lesson learned.

thanks again for the help
                              Last edited by Storyteller12; 02-11-2024, 10:47 AM.

Comment

You always need to remove the chip from the board, especially when recording it; I don't trust this clothespin (problems can always arise).

Comment

Samsung UE55MU6100XZT

This led's tv have a stand-by ligth on and after power on ...the stand.-by go off but the panel ligth flash and the tv not power on....no audio no immage
                                  Lotas, can you chek the spi flash dump attached is corrupt and eventually fix it?

Tank's in advance....Francesco
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eliodoro View Post
                                    Samsung UE55MU6100XZT

This led's tv have a stand-by ligth on and after power on ...the stand.-by go off but the panel ligth flash and the tv not power on....no audio no immage
                                    Lotas, can you chek the spi flash dump attached is corrupt and eventually fix it?

Tank's in advance....Francesco
                                    Your dump is working.

Comment

Hi Lotas, could you please check my dump? it is from a UE49MU6400 and doesnt show the standby led. all voltages are ok.
                                      thanks in advance!
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Try.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! The tv works again.
                                          respect! And many thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X