• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung ue49mu6120

[QUOTE=cickos;1246813]
    Originally posted by cickos View Post
    Hi Lotas,

Here are original dumps.
    Finally the AsProgramer identify the W25Q40CL, however the IC is partially empty.
    So, I have attached two original dumps save by AsProgramer and NeoProgramer. Would you please ttry to fix them?
    Board is BN41-02568B, TV: UN49MU7600FXZS.
    THX in advance . . .
    Try.
    Attached Files

Comment

Would you please ttry to fix them?
      Corrected, what is the result?

Comment

iotas help please i have 55mu66700 the dump is that thank you for any help
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alex39t View Post
          iotas help please i have 55mu66700 the dump is that thank you for any help
          Try.
          Attached Files

Comment

You are the teacher !!!

Comment

Good day iotas i wish you to be good and healthy i want to ask you i have Samsung ue40es 6100 and make 5 blinks the voltage is ok maybe it is the bin do you know for this model?

Comment

Originally posted by alex39t View Post
                Good day iotas i wish you to be good and healthy i want to ask you i have Samsung ue40es 6100 and make 5 blinks the voltage is ok maybe it is the bin do you know for this model?
                Does the backlight work if you disconnect the motherboard from the power supply? And what firmware do you need?

Comment

Yes the backlight work but i ask if you know that the tv the24c512 want reprogramming what is your opinion?

Comment

Try it, but don't forget to save your dump.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                      Corrected, what is the result?
                      Hi Lotas,
                      I did re-programed the IC successfully, resoldered back onto the board.
                      No change, no any light on the power switch, nothing happens when power button get pressed. As I mentioned earlier, when main board disconnected from the Power Supply the Screen get lighted in full.
                      Any suggestion what to do next?

Comment

Hi Lotas,
                        I did re-programed the IC successfully, resoldered back onto the board.
                        No change, no any light on the power switch, nothing happens when power button get pressed. As I mentioned earlier, when main board disconnected from the Power Supply the Screen get lighted in full.
                        Any suggestion what to do next?
                        And status register 0x88, 0x42 you set and wrote down after writing my corrected dump, if you didn't set it, then the first time you turn it on, the firmware flies again and it will be the same.

Comment

And status register 0x88, 0x42 you set and wrote down after writing my corrected dump, if you didn't set it, then the first time you turn it on, the firmware flies again and it will be the same.
                          Yes, I did it. Will take the IC back to reading station to confirm the content.

Comment

Hi Lotas, my ue49mu6120kxzt doesn't turn on, if I unplug the power supply it turns on the backlight, the first part of the dump has many FFs and from what I've read in this forum I think the SPI is corrupted. The power went out and it happened. I also noticed that from the power supply module the 13v voltage is reduced to about 9v. I'm sending you the dump, can you please fix it? I tried to program the w25q40cl with my modified black CH341A as you recommended inserting the data you sent to iu3ohw (W25Q40CL@SOIC8 _FIX.rar) and I set the status register 0x88 and 0x42 but it didn't work.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tonysk View Post
                              Hi Lotas, my ue49mu6120kxzt doesn't turn on, if I unplug the power supply it turns on the backlight, the first part of the dump has many FFs and from what I've read in this forum I think the SPI is corrupted. The power went out and it happened. I also noticed that from the power supply module the 13v voltage is reduced to about 9v. I'm sending you the dump, can you please fix it? I tried to program the w25q40cl with my modified black CH341A as you recommended inserting the data you sent to iu3ohw (W25Q40CL@SOIC8 _FIX.rar) and I set the status register 0x88 and 0x42 but it didn't work.
                              Try.
                              Attached Files

Comment

thanks Lotas i will try tomorrow

Comment

Yes, I did it. Will take the IC back to reading station to confirm the content.
                                  Hi Lotas,
                                  The IC was desoldered again and saved dump from it is attached.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Lotas,
                                    The IC was desoldered again and saved dump from it is attached.
                                    This dump is good, not damaged.

Comment

This dump is good, not damaged.
                                      Hi Loats,
                                      THX having time for me.

If I look at the dump, there are many YYYYY somewhere after first 1/3 of file? Is this normal?
                                      What else can be a problem?

Do you have some other dump in your database which might work on my TV, I can try?
                                      TV model: UN49MU7600FFXZ, board: BN41-02568B

Comment

Hi Lotas, sorry I didn't tell you the result of the flash of the repaired dump right away, it worked and I turned on the tv to see if everything was ok, it worked fine for a couple of hours then the remote stopped working and turned off and turned on by itself then it stopped working, I reprogrammed the flash but it didn't work, I programmed another one removed from a samsung main board but even with that it didn't work, I checked that registers 88 and 42 were OK and that it was write protected, it doesn't work, any advice? Thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by tonysk View Post
                                          Hi Lotas, sorry I didn't tell you the result of the flash of the repaired dump right away, it worked and I turned on the tv to see if everything was ok, it worked fine for a couple of hours then the remote stopped working and turned off and turned on by itself then it stopped working, I reprogrammed the flash but it didn't work, I programmed another one removed from a samsung main board but even with that it didn't work, I checked that registers 88 and 42 were OK and that it was write protected, it doesn't work, any advice? Thank you again
                                          Samsung accidentally did not update with new software via an Internet cable or via wi-fi, after it began to work, if it is updated, then the dump that I corrected will no longer fit the new software on your TV.
                                          What is not working now, is the standby LED on?

Comment

Working...
                                          X