Samsung ue49mu6120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Lotas!
    I have samsung 55MU6400 with mb bn41- 02568b (bn94-11958Q)
    the Tv does not work, the red Led does not light up, and when the MB is turned off, the baccklight works. Could you please fix the firmware for it?
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Try.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much, but the TV still doesn't work, there is no response to the power button, I set the status register as it should, but after turning on the beginning of the dump is destroyed, please tell me what could be wrong.Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	13.2 KB ID:	3172713
        Last edited by Vesko356; 01-04-2024, 09:02 AM. Reason: English translation

Comment

What programmer do you have? If CH341A, what program do you use for it?
          And how do you record the dump, what is the order in which the commands are executed?
          Last edited by lotas; 01-04-2024, 05:50 AM.

Comment

I read the dump with SVOD3 , but the status registers in it are not entirely clear, so I took another programmer - Chipprog-48. I pasted a picture with the status registers from it
            Last edited by Vesko356; 01-04-2024, 08:56 AM. Reason: English translation

Comment

when I read the dump again, I see that the beginning is FF, I load fix , I click erase then write, then in the security register column I select read, I go into them, I see that everything is still the same as I set it up
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	254.7 KB ID:	3172739
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Vesko356; 01-04-2024, 08:52 AM. Reason: English translation

Comment

The procedure is as follows: 1 - Remove protection (uncheck all checkboxes and record St. Reg.) 2 - Erase the chip. 3 - Record my Dump. 4 - Check the recorded dump. 5 - Check the boxes in the Status Register (0x88, 0x42, 0x00) and write to these registers.

Comment

Why do you have errors on 2 pins?

Comment

Thank you very much, after 10 attempts with the SVOD programmer I was able to write the registers correctly, the TV started up! Thank you!
                    Last edited by Vesko356; 01-04-2024, 09:04 AM. Reason: English translation

Comment

• Vesko356
                      Vesko356 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is an english language forum, post in English ONLY please!

Ok!

Comment

Dear guys,
                      can I ask You for modification of this dump? Many thanks. Martin
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Martin_CZ View Post
                        Dear guys,
                        can I ask You for modification of this dump? Many thanks. Martin
                        Try.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Martin_CZ
                          Martin_CZ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank You. It works!
                          One more question - how to modify dump? I checked some dumps form You from this side, I see differences from 0 to 01000 address but this countain is different from different dumps.
                          Martin

Please I have just one dump for modification. Thank You
                        Attached Files

Comment

They differ because they have different software versions.
                          Try this one.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Martin_CZ
                            Martin_CZ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            working. thank You. There is a chance to do tutorial how to modify dump?

Repair this please it restarts and shows distorted graphic screen.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gunjanksh View Post
                            Repair this please it restarts and shows distorted graphic screen.
                            Your dump is working, the problem is different.

Comment

hello ...can you check if this is files is correct UE55MU6122KXXH Thank you

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sakistech View Post
                                hello ...can you check if this is files is correct UE55MU6122KXXH Thank you
                                25Q40 is working, on the second one you need to write what the panel is and what's wrong with the TV, why they decided that the problem was in the firmware.

Comment

Hi Lotas,

I have a UE49MU6120KXZT with BN41-02568A and BN94-12570P with BIOS issue,
                                  can you help me please. THX

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_TV View Post
                                    Hi Lotas,

I have a UE49MU6120KXZT with BN41-02568A and BN94-12570P with BIOS issue,
                                    can you help me please. THX

Try.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                    X