Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE46F7000ST Wont come on

Hi Guys,

Can you help? bought this recently for my mother and I cannot get the TV to come on, I just get the screen showing these two icons, I have pressed all the buttons on the remote but no joy, any tips please.

Andy
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung UE46F7000ST Wont come on

can you get into the service menu and do a reset.
    Last edited by vinceroger69; 02-10-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

With the TV off it's INFO-MENU-MUTE-Power On.

Comment

Hi guys. Thank you, but the remote that came with it has different buttons to what you mentioned
        Attached Files

Comment

not sure if a samsung remote control mobile phone app will work?
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ntrol&hl=en_GB
          Last edited by vinceroger69; 02-10-2020, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Hi, Anyone know how I can get to factory reset mode using the controller the TV came with? as I can only find stuff on line using a standard type controller with lots more buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyd1970 View Post
              Hi, Anyone know how I can get to factory reset mode using the controller the TV came with? as I can only find stuff on line using a standard type controller with lots more buttons.
              It's either the Factory remote or the other remote this TV was sold with. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-1...-/171953693997

Comment

Don't think you can get it done with the remote that you have, maybe option in post #5 or the replacement remote.

Comment

Hi, I have just tried a friends Samsung TV remote.. INFO, MENU, MUTE and pressed power button, the TV came on but was still the same. Help

Comment

Your problem is software, if a normal upgrade tryout with usb mem will not work your only option is a repair center or mainboard replacement.

Comment

The menu button on friend's remote did not work on your TV?

I just a similar problem and I found a "universal remote" that had a menu button. My TV would not start up because I couldn't set up the wifi, etc. Once I got into the menu everything worked great. Using a universal remote was the trick. You can buy them at the Dollar Store for almost nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X