No announcement yet.

N8-42P650A11 plasma power returns to normal if i remove ribbon on middle board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N8-42P650A11 plasma power returns to normal if i remove ribbon on middle board

Power returns to normal when I remove the that middle board disconnected my voltages go to normal .The one in middle that describe looks like a tcon board . I get multiple clicks with all boards connected . But when I disconnected that little rectangle one which looks like t-con board my voltages come back but when I connected them back I can see the voltages cycle up and then down to 0 . The middle board disconnected seems to be my issue I guess . When i disconect the ribbon cable test the 5.3 volts I get them . After connecting the board back I get a series of relay clicks of 5 and the red light blinking with every click then the 5 volts does not remain after the clicking stops and blinks stop . The solid red light remains in front of tv power panel. So do i replace the board .

Do i don the test this way for the other boards in this tv the same way by disconneting them. It looks like y and x supplied power to x board .
    Last edited by Packard93; 07-25-2019, 02:04 AM.

Re: N8-42P650A11 plasma power returns to normal if i remove ribbon on middle board

VA VOLTS = VOLTS NONE WITH METER CONNECTED VA POINT i HAVE NO VOLTS HERE ON POWER SUPPLY BOARD ?
    VS VOLSTS = 4.5 STICKERS SAYS 54 RATED?

Comment

Re: N8-42P650A11 plasma power returns to normal if i remove ribbon on middle board

I have standby light on front of tv . I get a series of 5 clicks when I first plug it in then I get a solid red standby. .Did a board by board connect x / y individual. main and logic. Should I replace logic?

Comment

Working...
      X