Panasonic TH-L32C30D On 3 Blinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TH-L32C30D On 3 Blinks

Hello Friends,My Panasonic LCD TH-L32C30D went on 3 Blinks This Morning, i have Two Sets Of Same model, one has Audio Problem in the card, so i have kept Aside as could not revive it back, now the other one also went bad today,
    Can some friend guide me, where to Diagnose this fault, i am attaching the Service Manual, and Pics of the A-Board.
    3 BLINKS-SOS (Tuner_SOS), REMARKS Sub 3.3v/panel_15V
    I would also Like to know whether is it possible to modify its panel and Install any Chinese Card in it,as its getting very difficult day by day to obtain its original A-Board due to the Model Being Fade Out.
    Thanks and Waiting Eagerly for the Help.
    Note:I have also Checked the 3 Blinks A-Board in, the other set which has Audio Problem,but the result is same 3 Blinks.
    Attached Files

Re: Panasonic TH-L32C30D On 3 Blinks

still no one who can help me out?

Comment

Hi Tiku, check the panel number on the internet and the lvds connection is what type. Most chinese boards will not drive anything 4k panels. Attached is example panel label.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Sidds, the panel Number Is VVX32H100GOO
        this is written in the second line 11063M N J90267
        Rev A Made In Malaysia
        i Have exactly written whats on the panel, its a LCD Model may be released way back in 2008-2009, Resolution
        Type of Television: LCD
        Resolution: 1366 x 768

The A-Board has a built in T-con Board i Guess i am not sure.
        Last edited by tiku; 08-22-2018, 09:28 AM.

Comment

here are the pics of the panel
          Attached Files

Comment

Panel data:
            http://www.panelook.com/VVX32H100G00...ter_22398.html

A quick google search gave this, a driver board needed before it can be connected to a universal TV board.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/TECH...864834051.html
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks once again sidds, can you tell me the panel is 5 megapixel or 10 megapixel? and which chinese version card will give me the best Picture Resolution?

Comment

there are many Universal Cards over here,including some with built in inverter driver card. with audio output, please see here and kindly tell me which card will be most suitable for me.
                https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...46722d52B7LZBj
                Thnaks

Comment

Hi Tiku,
                  I cannot tell you much about the universal tv boards as they are very dependent on the firmware available for that panel. There are also firmware-less universal tv boards available.

As for the blinking error code , got this on fixya.com
                  One Blink:*One blink of the power LED indicates a problem in the inverter circuit located on the LCD panel. The inverter board is not to be repaired in the field. Therefore a replacement is required.
                  Three Blinks:*Three blinks of the power LED indicates an over-current or over-voltage condition in one of the DC supplies of the AP board. The AP board is repairable. Therefore the use of an ohmmeter and peak-hold-voltmeter is required to determine the cause of the shutdown. An over-voltage condition is definitely a defect of the AP board. An over-current condition may be due to a short circuit located in the AP board, A board, or the LCD panel.*
                  Five, Seven, or Eight Blinks:*The A board is responsible for five, seven or eight blinks of the power LED. The MAIN +3.3V, MAIN +5V, and MAIN +9V sources are all produced on the A board. The detection input pins of the MPU, IC1100, monitor for their presence.
                  Four or Six Blinks:*The AP board is responsible for four or six blinks of the power LED. The DTV9V, and SUB_5V sources are produced on the AP board. The MPU IC1100 monitors for their presence when the unit is connected to AC Power. A short or open circuit on the A board may also be responsible for their absence.
                  Nine Blinks:*Nine blinks of the power LED is due a short circuit in the audio output circuit (s) of the unit. The audio output circuit is located on the A board. Confirm the status of the speakers. If defective, perform a replacement. If ok, replace the A board.
                  Ten Blinks:*Ten blinks of the power LED indicates a malfunction of IC4200, the frame converter. This IC resides on the A board. Therefore ten blinks of the power LED requires the replacement of the A board.

The above may be relevant for your tv.

Comment

I know about blink codes as they are mention in the manual. I have one board with 9 blinks which was irepairable after trying everything including removing speakers cable, also tried to take forum friends help over here
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65744

Now this is the second one gone bad, i have two panels and three supples with me, but only one working A Board which now went bad, so i need exact part to look for in the A-Board, panel and supply is 100% OK.

as you said
                    "Three Blinks:*Three blinks of the power LED indicates an over-current or over-voltage condition in one of the DC supplies of the AP board. The AP board is repairable. Therefore the use of an ohmmeter and peak-hold-voltmeter is required to determine the cause of the shutdown. An over-voltage condition is definitely a defect of the AP board. An over-current condition may be due to a short circuit located in the AP board, A board, or the LCD panel"

We have Voltage Fluctuations Isuue in our Country. so their might be a voltage surge, i have ohmmeter but i dont have peak-hold-voltmeter with me.
                    Last edited by tiku; 08-25-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Ok this fault is Repairable, But i dont know where to look into, can somebody please guide me which part or parts (IC) I should check, i am attaching the Blink Chart.
                      I have checked this board in another working TV Set, so the fault is in the Board not the panel.
                      Thanks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X