Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just picked up a 55 inch LG 4k OLED for $50!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just picked up a 55 inch LG 4k OLED for $50!

Ok. So I tried that again and nothng. Here what I do. I hold down the button then I use the remote to power on the TV. Once I do this the LG light by the tv power button starts to come on and blink. I continue to hold the button but never here any kind of clicks. After around 25 or so blinks the LG light by the power button will go off. If I press the power button again with the remote the LG light will just begin to blink again. Not sure why it's not coming out of the mode.

Comment

What tv do you have. Show me pictures with back of tv removed.

Comment

I have the LG 65EG9600. Here are a few pics from the back of the TV
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by debo160 View Post
          I have the LG 65EG9600. Here are a few pics from the back of the TV
          please open new threat under yours LG OLED 65EG9600 and post the photos again there so i can follow the trouble shooting with you from first test you need to list the result there.
          1- disconnect socket P203 between PSU ( power boards ) & the T-con driver boards.
          2- put your voltmeter on VDC and read the voltage it coming out on the socket P203 after you plug the set in wall socket.. and when you press power on RC ( remote control ).. black probe on chassis or GND pin of the sockets ..and the red on any pins with label 24V
          also check if the voltage remain stable or not.

Comment

Working...
          X