Digihome 32DLed906

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Digihome 32DLed906

Yes I have seen them Vince but from China don't know if I can trust there LED's ?

Comment

ive brought china leds from aliexpress and there lasting ok in use, im using a repaired set myself too see how long they last with the backlight also reduced to 70%, budm i think is using aliexpress leds too in some of his repairs as i got the links from him also in another forum a lot of members are using aliexpress, ohms supplies in the uk also sell leds but at £1.95 each make repairs expensive but they are no doubt genuine leds.
      Last edited by vinceroger69; 10-30-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Yes my eyes are going as well I have just bought a cheap microscope of ebay one of those electronic ones not brilliant but does the job.
        Attached Files

Comment

i have been watching these amscopes for months, but havn't bitten the bullet yet.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/7X-45X-Tr...53.m1438.l2649
          WHY CAN'T PHILIPS USE PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWS?

Comment

Originally posted by ronhayes View Post
            Yes my eyes are going as well I have just bought a cheap microscope of ebay one of those electronic ones not brilliant but does the job.
            yes i was looking at one of those theirs a video on you tube showing how you can modify them so you have room to solder underneath but keeps the magnification https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx0t...dex=23&list=WL

i was looking at these reasonable price for hobby work
            http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AmScope-10...19.m1438.l2649
            Last edited by vinceroger69; 10-31-2017, 04:34 AM.

Comment

i hadn't seen that model. i may end up looking into it more. thanks.
              WHY CAN'T PHILIPS USE PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWS?

Comment

i follow this youtube channel he uses this exact microscope and too do mac repairs etc it must be ok
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PS6naNl21Y

Comment

Have seen these but don't know anyone who has one, yet. There is one version that can display on your laptop/PC screen.

https://www.banggood.com/Mustool-G60...ytogether-auto
                  Last edited by dick_barton; 10-31-2017, 05:26 AM.
                  Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
                    Have seen these but don't know anyone who has one, yet. There is one version that can display on your laptop/PC screen.

I think there was someone on the eevblog forum that had one. IIRC it was better than not using one but it wasn't brilliant.

I bought a second hand stereo microscope from ebay, I much prefer seeing in stereo what I am working on rather than a 2D picture on a screen.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post

I was watching a review on it on daves channel not long ago it did not look too bad
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpbCyxlvlNc

Comment

Originally posted by ronhayes View Post
                        I think
                        Your right Vince I will change them all.
                        Here is a couple of pictures let me know if not clear enough.
                        I have just looked for my spare lenses i have these not sure if they match yours i have 10 all the same
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi All
                          Yes the one I have now is the same as the one in the YouTube video in Vinceroger69 post#65.
                          It only cost £29.99 from eBay item number (321866315973) it came with the stand and a instructions disc this one connects to your pc or laptop. and I must admit it is ideal for what I want , I used it to solder the smd cap in the LG 32ln578 the size of that cap was 0603 and as you know that is really tiny. I had the power board on the stand and worked from watching screen on laptop it was so easy.
                          I only bought a cheap one as I was not sure whether I would be able to work that way, but must say I am really pleased with it and to be honest I can't see any reason to upgrade yet as this works fine for me.
                          And to be honest if I had paid £130.00-£150.00 their is no saying it would do any better than this one does for the cost of this I took the chance and I am very happy I did.

Yes Vince they do look the same as mine are these removed from a strip? If they are could you tell me how you remove ? as I have just been putting my thumb nail under and they come off but on a closer inspection when I turn them over I can see that at least one some times two of the legs are shorter and when looking at the strip I can see part of the leg is still stuck in the glue.

Comment

yes i removed them when i was practicing fitting new leds, this is the tool i use too carefully lift the lens just put it under one side and lift up if another leg on lens still feels stuck move tool around to the next space and lift again, none of these are broke pm me your address and i will put in post for you i dont want nothing for them.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by vinceroger69; 10-31-2017, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Hi Vince
                              Here are a couple of pictures if you can see what I am on about ?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much Vince
                                I will pm you a little later on today need to dash some ware right now.

Comment

yes i see what you mean maybe they used more glue the part numbers 20 03 are on my lens too so maybe the rite ones if you want the ones i have spare pm me your address and i will put in post today as need to go up too post office anyway

Comment

Hi Vince
                                    I happen to have that exact tool and I have just tried your method of going around it on one of these strips and it worked just as you said lense came off with all legs intact.
                                    So as soon as those LED's arrive from proman I will start to replace all of them and see how I get on.
                                    I will keep you posted on the outcome.
                                    I have pm you my address thank you very much.

Comment

Hi All
                                      Back on this Digihome . Now I have changed all the LED's 36 in total purchased from proman as recommended by Vinceroger69.
                                      I put the set back together and powered up still no back lights! I then changed driver board still no back lights ! I removed LED connecter and connected LED tester and back lights came on .
                                      I have monitored voltages on driver board here are my results.
                                      Driver power input plug dmm set on 200v

Pin 1 St/By 00.0v powered on 25.1v
                                      Pin 11 St/By 00.0v powered on 00.0v
                                      Pin 12 St/By 00.0v powered on 03.4v
                                      Pin 14 St/By 00.0v powered on 03.4v then goes to 00.0v after 5 seconds

Led output test
                                      200v range
                                      LED pin + St/By 02.0v powered on goes to 24,8v after 5 seconds goes to 140v then slowly decreases to 24.8v over about 50 to 60 seconds
                                      LED pin - St/By 02.0v powered on 02.0v
                                      The LED output test is the same with LED's connected or disconnected
                                      The fault seems to be the driver board but I get the same results with both driver boards ?

Comment

Could any one advise would it be possible for me to connect a normal house light bulb to the Led output as a load to see if the driver board would power the light bulb and stay on ?
                                        As I am now thinking the problem may be the connecter board that the four Led strips slot onto ?
                                        Last edited by ronhayes; 11-03-2017, 07:12 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

i wonder what p14 is,in the attachment in post 18 it says external pwm as it drops out after 5 seconds maybe this is the fault, hopefully dick-barton or budm has a idea what the problem is now as you say you can light the led strips with your tester so that proves they are all now ok so should rule them out.

Comment

Working...
                                          X